Foton OLLIN Boosts Suzhou Express and Cold Chain Logistic
www.chinatrucks.com: Since the first purchase in 2013, Suzhou Urban Freight Company has purchased more than 400 units of Foton OLLIN and they decided to make focus on OLLIN that take over 80% of the annual purchase. Another city cold chain distribution company, Guangming Logistic Company also chose OLLIN. They regarded OLLIN as the only cold chain trucks purchased brand and has purchased over 40 cold chain trucks in three years. Why these two Suzhou companies all chose OLLIN light truck?
Compared with the other brands, the cargo space of OLLIN is bigger, the cargo volume of 4.2-meter OLLIN can reach 21 cubic meters. In this way, the truck can bear more goods and is especially more applicable to express and moving house business. In addition to moving house business, The Urban Freight Company also contracted a lot of courier trunk logistics business Including the SF express outsourcing business, these businesses need more volume of the train.
From the statistical data, daily average mileage of each OLLIN is 300 kilometers in the company, totally 100 thousand kilometers in a year. Up to now, the trucks have been used for 3 years, and the intact rate of the trucks and the vehicle attendance is very high.
The requirement of cold chain transportation is very high. Guangming Logistic needs strictly control the temperature between 0-5 degrees when they distribute Bright Milk to Auchan, Carrefour and other large supermarket. Before each unloading, the receiving party must carry out strict temperature measurement, as long as the temperature is not within the provisions, the whole truck milk are scrapped, and this responsibility should to be shouldered by the transportation side.
One reason for choosing OLLIN is the standard configuration of Cummins Engine. It is understood that OLLIN CTX2.8L uses ISF2.8L Cummins engine, the maximum power can reach 120kw and the maximum torque can reach 360 N.m. Compared with ordinary goods, refrigerated items are heavier, but the cargo capacity of OLLIN is very good, especially in high speed and heavy load, the power is still very strong.
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans 2017-02-15
- FotonDaimler Delivered 1000 Auman ETX to Wanqiang Logistics 2017-01-04
- FOTON Pure Electric Truck to be Rolled off in the Next June 2016-12-16
- Foton Asia-Pacific Industrial Center Set up in Thailand 2016-12-13
- BAIC-FOTON Pure Electric Truck to Roll off in June 2017 2016-12-06
- Auman EST Super Truck Awarded the “Chinese Truck of the Year for 2017” 2016-11-21
- Foton Aumark Driverless Super Truck Launched in Shanghai ICV Show 2016 2016-11-21
- Foton Daimler Super Truck Make Public Appearance in Shanghai 2016-11-15
- The First Super Truck Innovation Center Founded in Beijing 2016-11-08
- Foton Won the Biggest Order of 2600 Vehicles from China Mobile 2016-10-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016