Jiefang LONG V& LU V Truck Showed in Nanjing and Won Orders of 350 Units
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 20, FAW Jiefang Qingdao held LONG V& LU V Series production promotion conference in Nanjing. Big customers and important distributors in total of 200 people attended the conference.
FAW Jiefang LONG V Truck
Rely on the mature and stable product platform, as well as high end and strict process standard, Jiefang medium trucks had a quality breakthrough in appearance and power. In the appearance, the truck face designed as the V family face, simple and power, heavy and thick gives people a sense of safety. Product performance even focuses on customers’ needs, application of more science features, has a perfect mixture of fashion and advanced technology. On safety, power and economy, the company also pays more attention and produces a money machine for customers.
FAW Jiefang LU V Truck
Jiefang medium truck of upgrading comfort introduces the heavy truck cab, which is wider than the same truck models with bigger cab, more commodious sleeper and better comfort.
In this event, Jifang won orders of 350 Units finally. Excellent product quality and perfect service guarantee of Jifang V Truck will boost customers’ business.
Final Delivery of 350 Units
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts 2017-03-07
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients 2017-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG 2017-03-06
- First 50 FAW-Hongta Lanjian T340 Pickups to be exported to Laos 2017-03-02
- Hot Sale 6x4 Light-weight Tractors 2017-02-27
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January 2017-02-21
- China Automakers Dongfeng and FAW to Develop Joint Innovation Center 2017-02-21
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released 2017-01-18
- FAW Sales Rise 10.9% in 2016 2017-01-16
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016