Jiefang Delivered over 20000 Trucks in October
www.chinatrucks.com: In October, Jiefang medium and heavy trucks were delivered 20800 units in total, and the sales of only one enterprise-Jiefang has achieved amazing a volume of 200 thousand. In the gloomy time, the heavy trucks industry as a whole had the sales of 40000 units, and now just Jiefang one enterprise can sold 20000 units even more 6600 units than September. What happened in the behind?
First of all, for regulatory and market changes, Jiefang made adjustment of 6X2 trailer to transform into 6X4. Through technical transformation, Jiefang launched 6X4 lightweight product in the case of ensuring the safety performance of the vehicle is not reduced
For example, Jiefang J6P 6X4 trailer reduces its weight to 8t and even to 7.8t that can bring more benefit for customers. Jiefang J6P 6X4 trailer is not only lightweight but also equipped with Xichai CA6DL2 engine. The engine can not only meet the national V emission standard, but also have some upgrading in fuel-saving.
The most important thing is that the lightweight engine, transmission and axle are all original assembly by Jiefang itself and specially designed for the vehicle. Not only 6X2 trailer, but also 8X4 cargoes all transform to 6X4 trailers.
In addition, another important reason is that engine, transmission and axle all produced by the group with sufficient capacity. In October, the heavy trucks market was boomed, lightweight axles supply failed to meet the demand. But Jifang successfully avoided the production hinder caused by the supply shortage in axles because of self-produced key components.
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January 2017-02-21
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released 2017-01-18
- FAW Sales Rise 10.9% in 2016 2017-01-16
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- 10 Jiefang J6P Delivered to Guangzhou Logistics 2017-01-11
- FAW Explores New Horizons 2017-01-10
- FAW Marks a Successful 2016 2017-01-09
- FAW Won China Best Employer Award 2016 2017-01-03
- The 7000th FAW Jiefang JH6 high end truck Rolled Off 2016-12-14
- FAW Jiefang Awarded the Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brand in 2016 2016-12-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016