Jiefang Delivered over 20000 Trucks in October
www.chinatrucks.com: In October, Jiefang medium and heavy trucks were delivered 20800 units in total, and the sales of only one enterprise-Jiefang has achieved amazing a volume of 200 thousand. In the gloomy time, the heavy trucks industry as a whole had the sales of 40000 units, and now just Jiefang one enterprise can sold 20000 units even more 6600 units than September. What happened in the behind?
First of all, for regulatory and market changes, Jiefang made adjustment of 6X2 trailer to transform into 6X4. Through technical transformation, Jiefang launched 6X4 lightweight product in the case of ensuring the safety performance of the vehicle is not reduced
For example, Jiefang J6P 6X4 trailer reduces its weight to 8t and even to 7.8t that can bring more benefit for customers. Jiefang J6P 6X4 trailer is not only lightweight but also equipped with Xichai CA6DL2 engine. The engine can not only meet the national V emission standard, but also have some upgrading in fuel-saving.
The most important thing is that the lightweight engine, transmission and axle are all original assembly by Jiefang itself and specially designed for the vehicle. Not only 6X2 trailer, but also 8X4 cargoes all transform to 6X4 trailers.
In addition, another important reason is that engine, transmission and axle all produced by the group with sufficient capacity. In October, the heavy trucks market was boomed, lightweight axles supply failed to meet the demand. But Jifang successfully avoided the production hinder caused by the supply shortage in axles because of self-produced key components.
- FAW Won China Best Employer Award 2016 2017-01-03
- The 7000th FAW Jiefang JH6 high end truck Rolled Off 2016-12-14
- FAW Jiefang Awarded the Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brand in 2016 2016-12-12
- 131 FAW Jiefang Fire Trucks to Support Fire Career Construction in Tibet and Xinjiang 2016-12-08
- 1180 Trucks! FAW Jiefang J6 on Hot Sale in Shangdong 2016-10-31
- Jiefang LONG V& LU V Truck Showed in Nanjing and Won Orders of 350 Units 2016-10-28
- FAW Jiefang Won Orders of 164 Trucks in Nanning 2016-10-28
- FAW Products Recomendation 2016-10-12
- FAW Xichai Engines Promoted in Hebei and Anhui 2016-04-13
- Faw Jiefang Xichai Fasten Overseas Market Layout 2016-04-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
- SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months