Jiefang Delivered over 20000 Trucks in October
www.chinatrucks.com: In October, Jiefang medium and heavy trucks were delivered 20800 units in total, and the sales of only one enterprise-Jiefang has achieved amazing a volume of 200 thousand. In the gloomy time, the heavy trucks industry as a whole had the sales of 40000 units, and now just Jiefang one enterprise can sold 20000 units even more 6600 units than September. What happened in the behind?
First of all, for regulatory and market changes, Jiefang made adjustment of 6X2 trailer to transform into 6X4. Through technical transformation, Jiefang launched 6X4 lightweight product in the case of ensuring the safety performance of the vehicle is not reduced
For example, Jiefang J6P 6X4 trailer reduces its weight to 8t and even to 7.8t that can bring more benefit for customers. Jiefang J6P 6X4 trailer is not only lightweight but also equipped with Xichai CA6DL2 engine. The engine can not only meet the national V emission standard, but also have some upgrading in fuel-saving.
The most important thing is that the lightweight engine, transmission and axle are all original assembly by Jiefang itself and specially designed for the vehicle. Not only 6X2 trailer, but also 8X4 cargoes all transform to 6X4 trailers.
In addition, another important reason is that engine, transmission and axle all produced by the group with sufficient capacity. In October, the heavy trucks market was boomed, lightweight axles supply failed to meet the demand. But Jifang successfully avoided the production hinder caused by the supply shortage in axles because of self-produced key components.
- Sales of Jiefang Trucks in Russia Grew by 304% in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Hit New Sales Record in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-18
- Jiefang Smart-driving Trucks Successfully Passed Trial Operation 2017-10-11
- Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo 2017-09-30
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Project Settles in Qingdao 2017-09-04
- FAW Jiefang’s Big Plans for African Growth 2017-08-03
- FAW and China Railway Promote Cooperation Level 2017-07-28
- FAW Ranks 125th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
- Jiefang New J6 Plateau Version is Launched 2017-07-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April