CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90%
www.chinatrucks.com: The sales of CAMC reached 1560 units, compared to the last October of 637 units, up by 144.90% year on year. And the growth ranked No.1 in the industry. Why did CAMC have such a great growth in October? One reason lies in products competitiveness, and the other one lies in the marketing competitiveness.
Products competitiveness: Acceptance of self-produced components
After many enterprises gave up the road to produce engines by themselves, CAMC always adhere to the independent development of the core components of the engine. And in 2016, CAMC finally had good harvest after a series of difficulties and hardships.
Especially the Hanma power (produced by CAMC) introduces the braking technology in the cylinder, the driver need not brake frequently, saving more physical effort. And less brake means the truck will not like other vehicles with water spraying device, and save a lot of brake disc replacement costs. As well when you brake, engine does not require fuel injection, economic efficiency is relatively high. The reliable and safe driving won many customers heart.
Also, not only Hanma power (produced by CAMC) has high attractiveness in domestic area, but also the CAMC trucks have a stable position in the market with their good performance and safety.
Marketing competitiveness: Accurately grasp the segments market
CAMC sales have a rapid growth in the second half year, the marketing competitiveness play an important role in it.
In brand marketing, CAMC continued to improve the product quality. The product most uses CAMC self-developed Hanma power, Hanma gearbox and other products such as CAMC axle. Therefore, the sales in the second half year have increased significantly.
In brand promotion, CAMC is also focused on the promotion for the needs of different users. For example, Qingdao hazardous chemicals market is relatively hot, CAMC made brand promotion to such users and won their favors. As a result, the sales are getting better every year. It is understood that CAMC not only reached nearly 30% in the Qingdao market, but also is increasing year by year at a speed of 30%, and the dangerous goods vehicle sales ranked in the top 5 of the heavy truck brands.
The sales of 1560 trucks looks insignificant compared with some big enterprises, but the high growth let the industry see the hope of independent research and development engine.
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September