CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90%
www.chinatrucks.com: The sales of CAMC reached 1560 units, compared to the last October of 637 units, up by 144.90% year on year. And the growth ranked No.1 in the industry. Why did CAMC have such a great growth in October? One reason lies in products competitiveness, and the other one lies in the marketing competitiveness.
Products competitiveness: Acceptance of self-produced components
After many enterprises gave up the road to produce engines by themselves, CAMC always adhere to the independent development of the core components of the engine. And in 2016, CAMC finally had good harvest after a series of difficulties and hardships.
Especially the Hanma power (produced by CAMC) introduces the braking technology in the cylinder, the driver need not brake frequently, saving more physical effort. And less brake means the truck will not like other vehicles with water spraying device, and save a lot of brake disc replacement costs. As well when you brake, engine does not require fuel injection, economic efficiency is relatively high. The reliable and safe driving won many customers heart.
Also, not only Hanma power (produced by CAMC) has high attractiveness in domestic area, but also the CAMC trucks have a stable position in the market with their good performance and safety.
Marketing competitiveness: Accurately grasp the segments market
CAMC sales have a rapid growth in the second half year, the marketing competitiveness play an important role in it.
In brand marketing, CAMC continued to improve the product quality. The product most uses CAMC self-developed Hanma power, Hanma gearbox and other products such as CAMC axle. Therefore, the sales in the second half year have increased significantly.
In brand promotion, CAMC is also focused on the promotion for the needs of different users. For example, Qingdao hazardous chemicals market is relatively hot, CAMC made brand promotion to such users and won their favors. As a result, the sales are getting better every year. It is understood that CAMC not only reached nearly 30% in the Qingdao market, but also is increasing year by year at a speed of 30%, and the dangerous goods vehicle sales ranked in the top 5 of the heavy truck brands.
The sales of 1560 trucks looks insignificant compared with some big enterprises, but the high growth let the industry see the hope of independent research and development engine.
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle 2016-11-07
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
- CAMC New Lightweight Powder Tank Trailer Put into Market 2016-10-25
- Jieshi Truck made by SAIC Iveco Hongyan Praised by Truck Drivers for High Safety 2015-10-21
- The First 100 CAMC Trucks for Dangerous Cargo Delivered 2015-07-14
- 20 units of CAMC Mixer Trucks Delivered to Lanzhou Hongjiang Group 2015-07-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April