CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 31, The Third International Conference on Logistic Development and The Forth International Logistic Expo were grandly opened in Suining. Nearly 300 advanced logistics enterprises and logistics equipment enterprises were honored by the conference. Among them, CAMC Hanma H3 was awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle.
H3 as a brand new platform product, there are 4x2 ordinary tailgate truck, 4x2 van, 4x2 grid type, 4x2 refrigerator truck and wing opening van on sale.
Hanma H3 products have obvious competitive advantages, and they are equipped with Yuchai YC4E series engines, YC6J series engines and Shangchai SC4H series four cylinders engines, SC7H series six cylinders engines.
The driving cab is designed with safety and humanization. The popular European cage frame, high strength steel sheet skin structure and finite element simulation analysis can ensure the strength and rigidity of the truck body. 7-inch LCD touch screen, the navigator support handwritten and Pinyin input method, air conditioner controller integrated instrument panel, lighter, ashtray, hand brake, cup holder, air outlet and electric outlet, all these configurations are around the driver to make driving more convenient.
The trucks uses CAN system to realize the functions of electric door and window, central control door lock, automatic cruise control, integrated entertainment equipment, anti-theft and positioning system that improve the intelligent and convenient of the operation system.
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
- CAMC New Lightweight Powder Tank Trailer Put into Market 2016-10-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November