CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 31, The Third International Conference on Logistic Development and The Forth International Logistic Expo were grandly opened in Suining. Nearly 300 advanced logistics enterprises and logistics equipment enterprises were honored by the conference. Among them, CAMC Hanma H3 was awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle.
H3 as a brand new platform product, there are 4x2 ordinary tailgate truck, 4x2 van, 4x2 grid type, 4x2 refrigerator truck and wing opening van on sale.
Hanma H3 products have obvious competitive advantages, and they are equipped with Yuchai YC4E series engines, YC6J series engines and Shangchai SC4H series four cylinders engines, SC7H series six cylinders engines.
The driving cab is designed with safety and humanization. The popular European cage frame, high strength steel sheet skin structure and finite element simulation analysis can ensure the strength and rigidity of the truck body. 7-inch LCD touch screen, the navigator support handwritten and Pinyin input method, air conditioner controller integrated instrument panel, lighter, ashtray, hand brake, cup holder, air outlet and electric outlet, all these configurations are around the driver to make driving more convenient.
The trucks uses CAN system to realize the functions of electric door and window, central control door lock, automatic cruise control, integrated entertainment equipment, anti-theft and positioning system that improve the intelligent and convenient of the operation system.
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
- CAMC New Lightweight Powder Tank Trailer Put into Market 2016-10-25
- Jieshi Truck made by SAIC Iveco Hongyan Praised by Truck Drivers for High Safety 2015-10-21
- The First 100 CAMC Trucks for Dangerous Cargo Delivered 2015-07-14
- 20 units of CAMC Mixer Trucks Delivered to Lanzhou Hongjiang Group 2015-07-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April