CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 31, The Third International Conference on Logistic Development and The Forth International Logistic Expo were grandly opened in Suining. Nearly 300 advanced logistics enterprises and logistics equipment enterprises were honored by the conference. Among them, CAMC Hanma H3 was awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle.
H3 as a brand new platform product, there are 4x2 ordinary tailgate truck, 4x2 van, 4x2 grid type, 4x2 refrigerator truck and wing opening van on sale.
Hanma H3 products have obvious competitive advantages, and they are equipped with Yuchai YC4E series engines, YC6J series engines and Shangchai SC4H series four cylinders engines, SC7H series six cylinders engines.
The driving cab is designed with safety and humanization. The popular European cage frame, high strength steel sheet skin structure and finite element simulation analysis can ensure the strength and rigidity of the truck body. 7-inch LCD touch screen, the navigator support handwritten and Pinyin input method, air conditioner controller integrated instrument panel, lighter, ashtray, hand brake, cup holder, air outlet and electric outlet, all these configurations are around the driver to make driving more convenient.
The trucks uses CAN system to realize the functions of electric door and window, central control door lock, automatic cruise control, integrated entertainment equipment, anti-theft and positioning system that improve the intelligent and convenient of the operation system.
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
- CAMC New Lightweight Powder Tank Trailer Put into Market 2016-10-25
- Jieshi Truck made by SAIC Iveco Hongyan Praised by Truck Drivers for High Safety 2015-10-21
- The First 100 CAMC Trucks for Dangerous Cargo Delivered 2015-07-14
- 20 units of CAMC Mixer Trucks Delivered to Lanzhou Hongjiang Group 2015-07-06
- 30 CAMC New Intelligent Slag Trucks Delivered to Hefei City 2015-05-27
- 100 CAMC Port Tractors Ordered in Haikou 2015-05-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016