The First Super Truck Innovation Center Founded in Beijing
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 4, Foton Automobile Group Beijing Super Trucks Innovation Center was announced founded in Beijing officially which is also the first super trucks international innovation center.
The first super trucks international innovation center was found in Beijing
The innovation center consists of national super truck R&D center, new energy program test center, European VI key laboratory, smart logistic big data center and super truck digital factory, which is Foton automobile industry 4.0 standard basement and the total investment is expected to exceed 10 billion Yuan. Its foundation means that under the guidance of FOTON automobile industry 4.0, Foton is the first one to set up a world-class innovation center with the target of intelligent driving, new energy, automobile networking and other important technology breakthrough and industry revolution.
In September, Foton super truck global launching ceremony was held in Hannover, and in the end of this year, it will be launched in China. With the globalization idea, Foton will be the new benchmark of China commercial vehicle manufacturing industry by reshaping the Chinese commercial vehicle product form.
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans 2017-02-15
- FOTON Pure Electric Truck to be Rolled off in the Next June 2016-12-16
- Foton Asia-Pacific Industrial Center Set up in Thailand 2016-12-13
- BAIC-FOTON Pure Electric Truck to Roll off in June 2017 2016-12-06
- Auman EST Super Truck Awarded the “Chinese Truck of the Year for 2017” 2016-11-21
- Foton Daimler Super Truck Make Public Appearance in Shanghai 2016-11-15
- Foton OLLIN Boosts Suzhou Express and Cold Chain Logistic 2016-10-26
- Foton Won the Biggest Order of 2600 Vehicles from China Mobile 2016-10-21
- FOTON AUMAN GTL Super-Power Truck Boosts China Aerospace Industry 2016-10-20
- FOTON Delivered 49 Thousand Trucks in April 2016-05-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans
- XCMG Won 10 Million Order in Central Asia
- JMC Kaiyun with Air Brake Coming Soon
- SINOTRUK Ranked among TOP 10 in Automobile Industry Companies for 12 Years
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Ranking in 2016 Released