The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 3 to 6, China International Commercial Vehicles and Components Expo were open in Kunshan Convention and Exhibition Center. SHACMAN showed Delong M3000 of new energy methanol diesel fuel mixed power on the exhibition.
Delong M3000 dumper power system is updated to match with a variety of work condition. The truck can fully meet the requirements of complicate engineering operation environment and resource transportation in view of the construction site, urban road transport environment. The vehicle is improved in reliability, payload and trafficability to pursuit for perfect balance.
Methanol can be partly replaced by diesel to meet the engine power demand, so as to achieve the needs of saving fuel costs. It is understood that, at present, the market price of methanol is about 1/3 of diesel, if the engine use methanol as a fuel, fuel costs in the operation can be significantly reduced.
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units 2017-02-21
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma 2017-02-16
- Jiefang, SHACMAN and SINOTRUK Tell You the Development Trend of Future Truck 2017-02-10
- SC-Cloud Co-produced by SHACMAN and Xi’an Cummins Launching Officially 2017-02-07
- Delong L3000 Launched on the SHACMAN Business Annual Meeting 2017 2016-12-19
- SHACMAN Heavy Truck X3000 Entered into Nanchang and Won 25 Orders 2016-12-14
- SHACMAN Orders Break through 20000 in November 2016-12-02
- SHACMAN Orders Breakthrough 15000 Units in October 2016-11-02
- SHACMAN Delong M3000 on Hot Sale with its High Quality and Light Weight 2016-10-19
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016