XCMG Expanded Malaysian Heavy Trucks Market
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 9, XCMG and Hong Seng Group held HANVAN series promotion conference in Penang in Malaysia. With this opportunity, XCMG will expand Malaysia market and create the new name card of “Made in China”.
Hong Seng XCMG HANVAN Launching Ceremony
Hong Seng Group is the sole agent of HANVAN heavy truck in Malaysia. Director Manager of Hong Seng Group, Zhang Haixing said that the confidence in “Made in China” product made them choose XCMG . China heavy trucks have been sold in Malaysia for 8 years. From the beginning of customers’ doubt on Chinese product to today’s success, China trucks excellent performance on quality and power has totally eliminated this uncertainty.
XCMG HANVAN Series Products with Excelent Quality Beyond Value
Customers also spoke highly of Chinese trucks performance. In the event, a Malaysian truck driver talked about his HANVAN trucks proudly, “the truck is good, not only running with more power and comfort, but also saving money and maintained easily.”
XCMG HANVAN Series Products Exported to Malaysia
The price is a strong point of Chinese trucks in Malaysian market. However, Malaysian high-end heavy trucks market previously has been monopolized by European brands. Chinese brands will be hard to competitive with the European trucks if they only have low price instead of good quality. About this, the general manager of XCMG Business Department Luo Donghai talked with high confidence, “the first feature of trucks design is the safety, and the second is economy to create more profit for customers. The third is the environmental protection in unison with the theme of the whole world development. And the last is the intelligent manufacturing, which is the development trend of all the industry.
With the efforts of many years, “Made in China” has laid good reputation in Malaysia. Manager Mr. Luo said, “XCMG can provide a very competitive product for Malaysian trucks market. XCMG can also be a demonstration of “Going out” in our industry under the strategy of “One Belt and One Road”.
- XCMG Won 10 Million Order in Central Asia 2017-02-15
- XCMG Environment Equipment’s Annual Sales rise by 1.5 Times YOY 2017-02-09
- XCMG Aerial Operation Vehicles Won Bid of China Southern Power Grid 2017-02-09
- XCMG Plans to Invest USD150 Million for A New Factory in India 2017-02-07
- XCMG Push Bench Make Inroad into Malaysia 2017-02-07
- XCMG Brazil Lead the Standard Establishment of Brazilian Crane Industry 2017-01-06
- XCMG Schwing PC-Type Smart Mixing Plant was Successfully Developed 2017-01-05
- XCMG Won Orders for 150 LNG Concrete Mixers in Rental Market in Liaoning 2016-12-15
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma 2016-11-28
- XCMG Debut Globe Model Products in Bauma China 2016 2016-11-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016