Foton Aumark Driverless Super Truck Launched in Shanghai ICV Show 2016
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 14, Foton Automobile Group listed domestic unmanned truck in Shanghai Intelligent Connected Vehicles Exhibition 2016 (Shanghai ICV). Among them, Aumark unmanned light truck attracted the attention of the guest. We should know that even around the world, the company’s unmanned light trucks can be counted on the fingers of your one hand.
Aumark unmanned trucks are pure electric power truck, applying high precision combined positioning technology and high precision safety map technology. Aumark has implemented unmanned technology by using the Carlife technology co-developed with Baidu.
According to the International SAE standard, the Foton unmanned truck is in Level 2 to Level 3 of using the solution of multi sensor fusion that has a certain automatic driving ability. In detail, the truck is developed based on traditional electric super truck chassis with implementation of zero emission. And in Information Acquisition System, the truck can ensure the driving safety by laser radar, millimeter wave radar, high definition camera, inertial navigation and other technology, as well as the application of Foton“iFOTON” cloud platform and Baidu Carlife system implemented real time monitoring when you are driving. In the future, Baidu will provide a high accuracy map of 10 cm for Foton unmanned super trucks.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
- SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months