Foton Aumark Driverless Super Truck Launched in Shanghai ICV Show 2016
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 14, Foton Automobile Group listed domestic unmanned truck in Shanghai Intelligent Connected Vehicles Exhibition 2016 (Shanghai ICV). Among them, Aumark unmanned light truck attracted the attention of the guest. We should know that even around the world, the company’s unmanned light trucks can be counted on the fingers of your one hand.
Aumark unmanned trucks are pure electric power truck, applying high precision combined positioning technology and high precision safety map technology. Aumark has implemented unmanned technology by using the Carlife technology co-developed with Baidu.
According to the International SAE standard, the Foton unmanned truck is in Level 2 to Level 3 of using the solution of multi sensor fusion that has a certain automatic driving ability. In detail, the truck is developed based on traditional electric super truck chassis with implementation of zero emission. And in Information Acquisition System, the truck can ensure the driving safety by laser radar, millimeter wave radar, high definition camera, inertial navigation and other technology, as well as the application of Foton“iFOTON” cloud platform and Baidu Carlife system implemented real time monitoring when you are driving. In the future, Baidu will provide a high accuracy map of 10 cm for Foton unmanned super trucks.
- 1,700 Units Order for New Aumark S5 Super Medium Truck 2017-03-01
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans 2017-02-15
- FotonDaimler Delivered 1000 Auman ETX to Wanqiang Logistics 2017-01-04
- FOTON Pure Electric Truck to be Rolled off in the Next June 2016-12-16
- Foton Asia-Pacific Industrial Center Set up in Thailand 2016-12-13
- BAIC-FOTON Pure Electric Truck to Roll off in June 2017 2016-12-06
- Auman EST Super Truck Awarded the “Chinese Truck of the Year for 2017” 2016-11-21
- Foton Daimler Super Truck Make Public Appearance in Shanghai 2016-11-15
- The First Super Truck Innovation Center Founded in Beijing 2016-11-08
- Foton OLLIN Boosts Suzhou Express and Cold Chain Logistic 2016-10-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016