Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Lightweight Trailer Launched
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, a lightweight blow swept across the trucks industry. Manufacturers have produced lightweight trucks, who may be afraid that the competition will take away their customers. Under this background, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor also launched a new lightweight truck, 6X4 trailer, and its lowest weight reached 7.8 tons. The drive axle of the tractor uses big single tyre 425/65R22.5, since big single tyre compared to dual tyres can reduce the weight of the truck.
The truck wheelbase is 3300mm+1350mm and that’s the part wheelbase what we say. At present, the domestic 6x4 lightweight tractors generally use such a wheelbase. In addition, there are three versions of spring suspension of the truck to choose, three front springs and four rear springs, two front springs and three rear springs or three front springs and rear air bag suspension.
According to the different configuration, the truck may have different weight, 7.8 tons and 8.2 tons. Through the judgment of the truck configuration, the 7.8 tons truck has WP10 engine, and the 8.2 tons truck has WP13 engine.
The truck is equipped with Weifang Diesel engine, and there are two engines to choose. They are W10 engine of 375hp and WP13 engine of 500hp which can meet the needs of different users.
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units 2017-08-15
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Liuzhou Motor Receives an Order for 47 Units Chenglong H7 at the Launch Ceremony 2017-07-26
- Date for Dongfeng Liuzhou Brand Day Set & Chenglong L3 Launched 2017-06-12
- Yuchai and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor March into the Market of Ethiopia 2017-06-01
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Poised for Express Industry “G20” Summit 2017-05-12
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength 2017-02-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April