Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Lightweight Trailer Launched
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, a lightweight blow swept across the trucks industry. Manufacturers have produced lightweight trucks, who may be afraid that the competition will take away their customers. Under this background, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor also launched a new lightweight truck, 6X4 trailer, and its lowest weight reached 7.8 tons. The drive axle of the tractor uses big single tyre 425/65R22.5, since big single tyre compared to dual tyres can reduce the weight of the truck.
The truck wheelbase is 3300mm+1350mm and that’s the part wheelbase what we say. At present, the domestic 6x4 lightweight tractors generally use such a wheelbase. In addition, there are three versions of spring suspension of the truck to choose, three front springs and four rear springs, two front springs and three rear springs or three front springs and rear air bag suspension.
According to the different configuration, the truck may have different weight, 7.8 tons and 8.2 tons. Through the judgment of the truck configuration, the 7.8 tons truck has WP10 engine, and the 8.2 tons truck has WP13 engine.
The truck is equipped with Weifang Diesel engine, and there are two engines to choose. They are W10 engine of 375hp and WP13 engine of 500hp which can meet the needs of different users.
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength 2017-02-21
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way 2017-02-17
- Chenglong H7 Won Orders of 258 Units in Cangzhou 2017-01-19
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Delivered 110 Trucks to Songyuan Logistics 2016-12-13
- Liuzhou CV Production Base to Put Into Operation in 2018 2016-05-10
- 130 Dongfeng Liuzhou Chenglong Slag Trucks Delivered in Liuzhou 2015-07-13
- Over 900 Dongfeng Liuzhou Trucks Delivered in Q1 2015-04-30
- Dongfeng Liuzhou H7 Rivals Imported Trucks 2015-04-27
- Dongfeng Liuzhou sales target to 45000 trucks in 2015 2015-01-21
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Trucks with National 4 Emission Hot Sales 2014-06-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016