Xichai AOWEI Won Orders of 109 Units in Anhui
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Wuxi Diesel Engine and JAC jointly held the GALLOP with AOWEI environmental protection power for Nation V launching promotion in Fuyang, Anhui, and obtained 109 orders that day.
The GALLOP heavy trucks equipped with Xichai AOWEI engine have been followed by Anhui truck-lovers since entering the market of Anhui. The bursts of Xichai AOWEI boom have been blowing in Fuyang, Bozhou, Lu'an, Hefei and Chuzhou areas. It has achieved great achievements during the only six promotional activities to obtain 323 orders on the spot. Moreover it is especially acknowledged for the Xichai AOWEI engine of GALLOP applied of four-valve design, fuel injector in the middle structure, to be lower 2-3L fuel than the competing products in a hundred kilometers.
By excellent quality and excellent market feedback of Xichai AOWEI series products, GALLOP heavy truck will become a dark horse leading the heavy truck market, and become the friends of the majority of truck-lovers to gain mutual wealth.
- Jiefang's Engine Export Volume Grew 53.7% 2019-04-09
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia 2017-09-20
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 Engine Made to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List 2017-08-30
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power 2017-05-10
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- XICHAI AOWEI Won Big Orders in the First Quarter 2016-05-05
- The Sales Volume of Xichai Engines Increases by About 20% in 1st Qr. 2016-04-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September