Xichai AOWEI Won Orders of 109 Units in Anhui
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Wuxi Diesel Engine and JAC jointly held the GALLOP with AOWEI environmental protection power for Nation V launching promotion in Fuyang, Anhui, and obtained 109 orders that day.
The GALLOP heavy trucks equipped with Xichai AOWEI engine have been followed by Anhui truck-lovers since entering the market of Anhui. The bursts of Xichai AOWEI boom have been blowing in Fuyang, Bozhou, Lu'an, Hefei and Chuzhou areas. It has achieved great achievements during the only six promotional activities to obtain 323 orders on the spot. Moreover it is especially acknowledged for the Xichai AOWEI engine of GALLOP applied of four-valve design, fuel injector in the middle structure, to be lower 2-3L fuel than the competing products in a hundred kilometers.
By excellent quality and excellent market feedback of Xichai AOWEI series products, GALLOP heavy truck will become a dark horse leading the heavy truck market, and become the friends of the majority of truck-lovers to gain mutual wealth.
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- XICHAI AOWEI Won Big Orders in the First Quarter 2016-05-05
- The Sales Volume of Xichai Engines Increases by About 20% in 1st Qr. 2016-04-11
- Xichai CA6DLD Diesel Engine Passes Europe V Emission Certification Test 2016-01-27
- Xichai to Kick Off A Series of Promotional Activities on November 11 2015-11-02
- Xichai Power rank sales NO.1 in 2014 2014-12-26
- Production of Xichai Power have a whoop growth 151% 2014-11-25
- FAW Xichai Power Export Sales up by 31.3% 2014-11-19
- Xichai Achieves New Success in Overseas Markets 2013-06-03
- Over 5,000 FAW Xichai engine exported 2012-06-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016