CHMC Heavy Truck and Micro Truck Had the Best Performance in the Industry
www.chinatrucks.com: According to the data of CAAM released, from Jan to Oct, Sichuan-Hyundai Motor Company China (CHMC) cumulatively delivered 32218 trucks (including LFN), up by 57.72% year on year, which is much higher than the average level of the industry (the first ten months sales of domestic trucks is 2 million 496 thousand and 6 hundred units, up by 11.52% year on year).
Overall, heavy truck and micro truck are the best performance markets of CHMC this year, their year-on-year growth impressive.
From Jan to Oct, CHMC totally delivered 1303 units of heavy trucks, greatly up by 189.56% year on year; while the micro trucks were sold 21880 units, up by 493.28% year on year. The two cumulative growths all ranked no.1 in their own segment market.
The new brand CHMC has entered the market for a few years with the feature of relying on Korean HYUNDAI advanced commercial vehicles production line and united international famous suppliers, that has the advantages in technology R&D and innovation. In this year, TRAGO high-end heavy truck not only continued to improve sales, but also won more and more users’ trust on product recognition.
It is known that TRAGO heavy truck unites the globe R&D force to build the brand new generation heavy truck according to Euro top-class standard. The chosen large displacement Powertec engine with reserve capacity enough integrated multitudinous advanced technology that heavy truck engine should has. Coordinated with rich transmission speed rate, the Powertec engine is more easily to reach high speed driving. Moreover, the engine lining adopts the anti fatigue needle like structure of cast iron, which can fully guarantee the long time operation of the engine. It provides effective protection for long distance and high efficiency and fast transportation.
On fuel saving, TRAGO unites lots of leading fuel saving technology, from power chain, fuel saving technology to aerodynamic appearance and so on, a series of the whole R&D and design all had the best performance of fuel saving advantage. We can also see this in the recent fuel saving competition and during the process of driving.
Take a look at the domestic commercial vehicle market, the trend of high-end products is clear, but the mid-end products are still occupied the main position of the product.
Among them, ZEDO 800W has the unique feature of CHMC technology, after the adjustment of South Korean HYUNDAI modern institution, the equipped Weichai engine has lower fuel consumption and urea consumption rate. Transmission uses TRAGO shaft link technology, shifting more labor, operating more comfortable. The cab introduces TRAGO engine mounting technology, can reduce vehicle vibration and improve ride comfort.
CHMC TRAGO XCIENT Truck
Back to see the new launched ZEDO 300M light truck, it has rich power to choose, except Yuchai power, there are a variety of optional power, such as Cummins ISF2.8s5129T, Cummins ISF3.8s5141, ISUZU JE493ZLQ5 and Yunnei D25TCIE1 engine, the four models are the mainstream of the market with coverage of 115-142 horsepower. The truck is available in either 5 speed or 6 speed gearshift patterns. The rear axle ratio can be installed according to users’ needs. Frame uses the latest molding technology, durable materials and Korean HYUNDAI process technology, can ensure the durability of the vehicle. The front and rear axle in high strength design can ensure the durability and stability of the vehicle under high load conditions. The introduction of Korean HYUNDAI vehicle adjustment technology has further improved the occupants’ ride comfort.
ZEDO 300M light truck
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September