CHMC Heavy Truck and Micro Truck Had the Best Performance in the Industry
www.chinatrucks.com: According to the data of CAAM released, from Jan to Oct, Sichuan-Hyundai Motor Company China (CHMC) cumulatively delivered 32218 trucks (including LFN), up by 57.72% year on year, which is much higher than the average level of the industry (the first ten months sales of domestic trucks is 2 million 496 thousand and 6 hundred units, up by 11.52% year on year).
Overall, heavy truck and micro truck are the best performance markets of CHMC this year, their year-on-year growth impressive.
From Jan to Oct, CHMC totally delivered 1303 units of heavy trucks, greatly up by 189.56% year on year; while the micro trucks were sold 21880 units, up by 493.28% year on year. The two cumulative growths all ranked no.1 in their own segment market.
The new brand CHMC has entered the market for a few years with the feature of relying on Korean HYUNDAI advanced commercial vehicles production line and united international famous suppliers, that has the advantages in technology R&D and innovation. In this year, TRAGO high-end heavy truck not only continued to improve sales, but also won more and more users’ trust on product recognition.
It is known that TRAGO heavy truck unites the globe R&D force to build the brand new generation heavy truck according to Euro top-class standard. The chosen large displacement Powertec engine with reserve capacity enough integrated multitudinous advanced technology that heavy truck engine should has. Coordinated with rich transmission speed rate, the Powertec engine is more easily to reach high speed driving. Moreover, the engine lining adopts the anti fatigue needle like structure of cast iron, which can fully guarantee the long time operation of the engine. It provides effective protection for long distance and high efficiency and fast transportation.
On fuel saving, TRAGO unites lots of leading fuel saving technology, from power chain, fuel saving technology to aerodynamic appearance and so on, a series of the whole R&D and design all had the best performance of fuel saving advantage. We can also see this in the recent fuel saving competition and during the process of driving.
Take a look at the domestic commercial vehicle market, the trend of high-end products is clear, but the mid-end products are still occupied the main position of the product.
Among them, ZEDO 800W has the unique feature of CHMC technology, after the adjustment of South Korean HYUNDAI modern institution, the equipped Weichai engine has lower fuel consumption and urea consumption rate. Transmission uses TRAGO shaft link technology, shifting more labor, operating more comfortable. The cab introduces TRAGO engine mounting technology, can reduce vehicle vibration and improve ride comfort.
CHMC TRAGO XCIENT Truck
Back to see the new launched ZEDO 300M light truck, it has rich power to choose, except Yuchai power, there are a variety of optional power, such as Cummins ISF2.8s5129T, Cummins ISF3.8s5141, ISUZU JE493ZLQ5 and Yunnei D25TCIE1 engine, the four models are the mainstream of the market with coverage of 115-142 horsepower. The truck is available in either 5 speed or 6 speed gearshift patterns. The rear axle ratio can be installed according to users’ needs. Frame uses the latest molding technology, durable materials and Korean HYUNDAI process technology, can ensure the durability of the vehicle. The front and rear axle in high strength design can ensure the durability and stability of the vehicle under high load conditions. The introduction of Korean HYUNDAI vehicle adjustment technology has further improved the occupants’ ride comfort.
ZEDO 300M light truck
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November