XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 23, the biggest purchase contract was gained by XCMG in bauma 2016. The customer from Malaysia ordered dumpers and trailers of total 200 units in on time, and signed purchase agreement in the XCMG globe distributors conference in the evening. The Malaysian consumer has always purchased European and American products before, while chosen XCMG because of its efforts of “Modeling quality products with originality, smart manufacturing benefiting the world”.
XCMG has manufactured the HANVAN series products elaborately to be the transportation tool and perfect ride integrated efficiency, safety and soft. The products of G5, G7 and G9 can meet the users’ different needs of trunk logistics, long-distance logistics, short distance logistics and engineering vehicles.
At the same time, XCMG has always focused on high-end manufacturing to create mineral heavy product since entered into the heavy dumpers industry and always kept leading and promoting industry sound development by actual efforts. The company has maintained the status of the industry leader for a long term. In bauma 2016, XCMG launched the globe first five axles all-terrain dumper of full hydro-pneumatic suspension, pushed the cross-border integration technology of globe mineral truck and on-road vehicle to the new height and played the role of new king in the cross-border industry. At the same time, they launched the second generation of three axles hydro-pneumatic suspension widebody dumper leading the mining machinery industry to meet the increasing users’ requirements of mining efficiency and safety.
200 XCMG heavy trucks marched into Malaysian in bauma 2016 to accelerate the internationalization process of the integrated driven industries, form the complementation with the target city and the different advantages with foreign brands, and created the new mode of Chinese enterprises launched in group. XCMG provided more favorable conditions for local Chinese funded enterprises in the products and services, but also build a more broad and fruitful cooperation platform for the vast number of Chinese funded enterprises.
- XCMG Debut Globe Model Products in Bauma China 2016 2016-11-24
- MAN Makes its Mark at Bauma 2013 with Rugged and Economical Vehicles for Mining 2013-02-21
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016 2017-01-16
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Ranking in 2016 Released 2017-01-16
- SUNHUNK Reaped a Great Harvest in bauma 2016 2016-12-05
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016 2016-11-29
- DONGFENG 2016 SAIL Launched in China 2016-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016