XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 23, the biggest purchase contract was gained by XCMG in bauma 2016. The customer from Malaysia ordered dumpers and trailers of total 200 units in on time, and signed purchase agreement in the XCMG globe distributors conference in the evening. The Malaysian consumer has always purchased European and American products before, while chosen XCMG because of its efforts of “Modeling quality products with originality, smart manufacturing benefiting the world”.
XCMG has manufactured the HANVAN series products elaborately to be the transportation tool and perfect ride integrated efficiency, safety and soft. The products of G5, G7 and G9 can meet the users’ different needs of trunk logistics, long-distance logistics, short distance logistics and engineering vehicles.
At the same time, XCMG has always focused on high-end manufacturing to create mineral heavy product since entered into the heavy dumpers industry and always kept leading and promoting industry sound development by actual efforts. The company has maintained the status of the industry leader for a long term. In bauma 2016, XCMG launched the globe first five axles all-terrain dumper of full hydro-pneumatic suspension, pushed the cross-border integration technology of globe mineral truck and on-road vehicle to the new height and played the role of new king in the cross-border industry. At the same time, they launched the second generation of three axles hydro-pneumatic suspension widebody dumper leading the mining machinery industry to meet the increasing users’ requirements of mining efficiency and safety.
200 XCMG heavy trucks marched into Malaysian in bauma 2016 to accelerate the internationalization process of the integrated driven industries, form the complementation with the target city and the different advantages with foreign brands, and created the new mode of Chinese enterprises launched in group. XCMG provided more favorable conditions for local Chinese funded enterprises in the products and services, but also build a more broad and fruitful cooperation platform for the vast number of Chinese funded enterprises.
- XCMG Debut Globe Model Products in Bauma China 2016 2016-11-24
- MAN Makes its Mark at Bauma 2013 with Rugged and Economical Vehicles for Mining 2013-02-21
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016 2017-01-16
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Ranking in 2016 Released 2017-01-16
- SUNHUNK Reaped a Great Harvest in bauma 2016 2016-12-05
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016 2016-11-29
- DONGFENG 2016 SAIL Launched in China 2016-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April