SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 23, with the theme of “Green Muck Truck, Environmentally Protect Chengdu”, SINOTRUK(Chengdu) Wangpai Intelligent Muck Truck Appraisal Event was held in Chengdu. Orders of 46 units were done in the event.
In the tasting, secretary of the party committee and general manager of SINOTRUK Wangpai, Jin Wensheng made a speech. He said, “we have ground the sword for three years, and finally succeeded to research and develop the new intelligent green muck truck with national v emission standard and meeting the regulation and policy in 2016. SINOTRUK Wangpai will change the marketing concept, listen to the users’ the actual needs through face-to-face communication, provide the product profit specific solution for users, and build a win-win development industry chain platform.
And the vice general manager introduced two 6×4 intelligent green muck truck in the site. The muck truck can be chosen to equip the German MAN MC07 engine and STYRE D10 engine. On functions, the vehicle is equipped with intelligent management and control system, roof sensor, cargo compartment sensor, suspension empty heavy load sensor, road condition visual screen and other more than 10 special equipments.
- SINOTRUK Exported 25000 Vehicles in 2016 2017-02-13
- SINOTRUK Sold 71296 Trucks in the First Eleven Months 2016-12-08
- 18 SINOTRUK New STEYR Green Muck Trucks Delivered to Hangzhou 2016-10-27
- SINOTRUK been the First in the Automobile Export Industry for 12 Consecutive Years 2016-10-17
- SINOTRUK Sold 6357 Trucks in April 2016-05-12
- SINOTRUK SITRAK Fire Trucks Rolled off Successfully 2016-04-14
- Sinotruk HOWO Light-duty Small-capacity Mixer Trucks Delivered 2016-03-02
- Sinotruk 131 MAN LNG Wharf Tractor Delivers to Shanghai Port 2016-01-13
- Sinotruk Rolls Out New Styer M5G Wet-type Road-sweeping Truck 2016-01-07
- Sinotruk Wangpai Targets 50 Thousand in 2016 2015-12-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016