ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
www.chinatrucks.com: In bauma China 2016 of gathering construction equipment, ZOOMLION sent “4.0 product portfolio” to join the battle. The strong team included the 56 meter boom concrete pump truck and four axles eight cube mixing transport truck. At the same time, ZOOMLION dry mixed mortar system solutions were also unveiled on bauma China 2016 to comprehensively display the future development direction of the industry.
On vehicle performance, 56 meters pump truck originated the high precision, high efficiency and high pressure pumping technology that pumping efficiency is 5-8% higher than the industry, and energy consumption is 2-4% lower than it. Product configures global leading arm active shock-absorbing technology, that full operating arm frame vibration amplitude is less than 0.2 meters. In terms of product quality, the structural parts of the pump and the welding seam fatigue optimize the design method, and the laboratory life of the structure parts is up to 450 thousand cube without cracked that reaches the same advanced level in Europe. In the field of intelligent technology, the electronic control system of 56 meter pump truck and cloud platform achieve networking and data interaction, fully integrating into the ZOOMLION “Assembling E-PASS” APP that customers can freely control the state of equipment, create new mode of equipment management.
The showed four axles eight cube mixing transport truck is the 4.0 product ZOOMLION made. This mixing truck relying on ZOOMLION deep technical accretion and excellent innovative spirit has achieved the ultimate on technology, quality, cost and service which is an outstanding masterpiece of ZOOMLION new mixer.
Energy and fuel saving is the biggest highlight of this product. Through the introduction of "anti stealing oil, anti stealing material and anti sabotage”, the mixer has achieved the maximum of customers ROI due to the outstanding advantages in fuel saving, once launched, widely welcomed by the market, known as the "energy saving king", "fuel saving the housekeeper”.
In addition, the product applies the third generation of vane technology, and the relative error of mortar density is in the advanced level of the industry as well as the relative error of coarse aggregate. The mixer also full applies of ZOOMLION “Assembly E-PASS” intelligent app to push and receive key data of intelligent vehicle scheduling and monitoring, equipment maintenance reminding, fuel consumption and other aspects, that effectively enhance the management efficiency.
- ZOOMLION First Overseas Standard 4S Store Opened in Thailand 2017-02-10
- ZOOMLION Won Orders Worth 70 Million Yuan 2016-12-15
- ZOOMLION Won Vietnam Concrete Equipment Orders of 30 Million 2016-10-19
- ZOOMLION Help to Construct 2018 Russia World Cup Stadium 2016-10-19
- 45 Zoomlion Municipal Sanitation Truck Delivers to Azerbaijan 2015-12-17
- Zoomlion DG54 Firefighting Truck Puts Another Safety Valve to People’s Lives and Belongings 2015-11-11
- Zoomlion Cement Pump Trucks Help Pakistan 2014-06-27
- Zoomlion Mixer Trucks Enter Cambodia Market 2014-04-21
- Zoomlion's Overseas Manufacturing Base Put into Production 2014-01-08
- Zoomlion to Enter Heavy-duty Truck Market 2013-03-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016