CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, I learned that under the background of the implementation of the new rule for governance overload, CAMC took the opportunity to launch a new generation of 8X2 cargo truck. The truck is reported to be equipped with Hanma H6 high roof cab, and the wheelbase is 1850 + 4450 + 1350 mm. In terms of power, CM6D18.310 50 and YC6A270-50 are available for your option, 6-ton front axle, HL460 rear axle ratio of 4.1, in accordance with the National V emission standard.
The 8X2 cargo trucks and what we call the four front-axle and eight rear-axle trucks (8X4) both belong to the four-axle trucks, but the former has the advantage of lighter weight, of which the third axle is the airbag steerable servo axle. The truck designers also adopt 12-inch vacuum tires and take off the balance shaft, traction bar and other components to reduce the weight. According to the official introduction, the minimum weight of truck chassis can reach to 8.7 tons, thus ensuring loading more goods. And on top of it, 8X2 is cheaper than 8X4.
However, if in accordance with the latest road overloading requirements, besides the driving axle, the two-axle group will reduce 3 tons of the total quality by every two tires taken off. One axle of the rear two-axle group on the CAMC cargo truck is a single tire, thus the total weight is lighter than 8X4 truck. But the specific number is still subject to the notice.
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September