CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, I learned that under the background of the implementation of the new rule for governance overload, CAMC took the opportunity to launch a new generation of 8X2 cargo truck. The truck is reported to be equipped with Hanma H6 high roof cab, and the wheelbase is 1850 + 4450 + 1350 mm. In terms of power, CM6D18.310 50 and YC6A270-50 are available for your option, 6-ton front axle, HL460 rear axle ratio of 4.1, in accordance with the National V emission standard.
The 8X2 cargo trucks and what we call the four front-axle and eight rear-axle trucks (8X4) both belong to the four-axle trucks, but the former has the advantage of lighter weight, of which the third axle is the airbag steerable servo axle. The truck designers also adopt 12-inch vacuum tires and take off the balance shaft, traction bar and other components to reduce the weight. According to the official introduction, the minimum weight of truck chassis can reach to 8.7 tons, thus ensuring loading more goods. And on top of it, 8X2 is cheaper than 8X4.
However, if in accordance with the latest road overloading requirements, besides the driving axle, the two-axle group will reduce 3 tons of the total quality by every two tires taken off. One axle of the rear two-axle group on the CAMC cargo truck is a single tire, thus the total weight is lighter than 8X4 truck. But the specific number is still subject to the notice.
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
- CAMC New Lightweight Powder Tank Trailer Put into Market 2016-10-25
- Jieshi Truck made by SAIC Iveco Hongyan Praised by Truck Drivers for High Safety 2015-10-21
- The First 100 CAMC Trucks for Dangerous Cargo Delivered 2015-07-14
- 20 units of CAMC Mixer Trucks Delivered to Lanzhou Hongjiang Group 2015-07-06
- 30 CAMC New Intelligent Slag Trucks Delivered to Hefei City 2015-05-27
- 100 CAMC Port Tractors Ordered in Haikou 2015-05-26
- 316 CAMC Port Tractors Ordered in Shenzhen 2015-04-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans
- XCMG Won 10 Million Order in Central Asia
- JMC Kaiyun with Air Brake Coming Soon
- SINOTRUK Ranked among TOP 10 in Automobile Industry Companies for 12 Years
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Ranking in 2016 Released