300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
www.chinatrucks.com: La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela newly received all kinds of JAC vehicles over 300 in the past one month. The received vehicles will be handed out to the megalopolis and important area, used to safeguard the public security and military logistics.
As the forth armed force after Venezuela navy, army and air force, the role of La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela is to maintain the society stability, strike on crime and protect its people’s lives and property, whose centuries-old history can be traced back to 1810, the time of Gran Colombia. The army has provided powerful guarantee for Venezuelan society and economy development since its official foundation in 1940s.
Now, La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela is going forward with development of motorization and modernization. The 300 delivered JAC vehicles are mainly wide-body light truck, GALLOP heavy tractor and other trailers, which is the second batch that GNB adopted in this year, accumulating the ownership over 700 units, to be one of JAC biggest customers in Venezuela. JAC has always been leading in commercial vehicles, passenger car and bus industry as one of the biggest all-around automobile enterprises, which had exported over 400 thousand vehicles to 138 countries and regions since the first 36 light trucks to Bolivia in May 1990. JAC is one of the most famous truck corporation in South America, attracted GNB to cooperate with it.
The batch of light trucks are special designed for GNB, to carry 20 well-armed soldiers, equipped with Cummins high end power and high efficiency air brake to ensure the driving safety in any operating condition. And the truck can keep driving for over 800km with a big fuel tank of 120L in the comprehensive working condition.
“Selling vehicles with service” is the service ideal of JAC, and the whole team has always held the aim of “customer satisfied service” to do, such as continuing to meet the terminal consumers and visit the remote consumers to provide free inspection service. JAC also offer the strong support of components, services and technology to consumers relying on service network covered the whole area and KD plant HQ. Since its first appearance in the South American market in 2008, possession of JAC in local market has exceeded to 10000, that the company is a real honeypot, even the Venezuela government and military consider it firstly.
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates 2017-10-12
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS 2017-09-19
- Handed with Volkswagen JAC CVs Welcome New Development Opportunities 2017-09-15
- 40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading 2017-08-29
- 3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27% 2017-08-22
- JAC Secures an Order for 110 Shuailing World Trucks from China Post 2017-08-11
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show 2017-08-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April