300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
www.chinatrucks.com: La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela newly received all kinds of JAC vehicles over 300 in the past one month. The received vehicles will be handed out to the megalopolis and important area, used to safeguard the public security and military logistics.
As the forth armed force after Venezuela navy, army and air force, the role of La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela is to maintain the society stability, strike on crime and protect its people’s lives and property, whose centuries-old history can be traced back to 1810, the time of Gran Colombia. The army has provided powerful guarantee for Venezuelan society and economy development since its official foundation in 1940s.
Now, La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela is going forward with development of motorization and modernization. The 300 delivered JAC vehicles are mainly wide-body light truck, GALLOP heavy tractor and other trailers, which is the second batch that GNB adopted in this year, accumulating the ownership over 700 units, to be one of JAC biggest customers in Venezuela. JAC has always been leading in commercial vehicles, passenger car and bus industry as one of the biggest all-around automobile enterprises, which had exported over 400 thousand vehicles to 138 countries and regions since the first 36 light trucks to Bolivia in May 1990. JAC is one of the most famous truck corporation in South America, attracted GNB to cooperate with it.
The batch of light trucks are special designed for GNB, to carry 20 well-armed soldiers, equipped with Cummins high end power and high efficiency air brake to ensure the driving safety in any operating condition. And the truck can keep driving for over 800km with a big fuel tank of 120L in the comprehensive working condition.
“Selling vehicles with service” is the service ideal of JAC, and the whole team has always held the aim of “customer satisfied service” to do, such as continuing to meet the terminal consumers and visit the remote consumers to provide free inspection service. JAC also offer the strong support of components, services and technology to consumers relying on service network covered the whole area and KD plant HQ. Since its first appearance in the South American market in 2008, possession of JAC in local market has exceeded to 10000, that the company is a real honeypot, even the Venezuela government and military consider it firstly.
- JAC N Series Light Trucks Rolled off in Pakistan 2017-02-13
- The 1000000th JAC 4GB Engine Rolled off 2017-01-19
- JAC GALLOP K5 with Yuchai 6K Engine Debut in Nanning 2017-01-12
- JAC Sold All Kinds of Vehicle 643,342 Units in 2016, up by 9.4% Year-on-year 2017-01-10
- JAC light truck won "Technology Promotion Award" for China truck of 2017 2017-01-10
- JAC Heavy Trucks Climbs 44% in December 2017-01-09
- The 40000th JAC GALLOP Rolled Off the Production Line 2016-12-26
- JAC Held the 10th Anniversary Ceremony of Light Truck in Peru 2016-12-16
- JAC debut in Thailand 2016 Motor Expo 2016-12-14
- JAC Shuailing Delivered over 200 Thousand Vehicles in Ten Years 2016-12-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016