SHACMAN Orders Break through 20000 in November
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 30, SHACMAN post moments inWechat that its sales exceeding to 20000 units in November.
What’s the concept of 20000 orders? We can show you according to its sales data in October. In October, SHACMAN heavy truck orders have exceeded 15000 units, and the real sales reached to nearly 10000 units. Surprisingly, SHACMAN had a better performance in November than October, orders increased more than 5000 units.
Why does SHACMAN grow so vigorously? On one side, it depends on the continuous stimulation of governing overfreight and cost of moving freight on trucks is rising. Since the implementation of GB1589 on September 21, the heavy trucks market seemed to be injected an “accelerator” that all truck manufacturers sales rose quickly, especially the 6×4 model has nearly been sold out, its hot sales just look like back to 2010. On the other side, boosted by the corporate own structure and the products transformation,
The tractors sales has accounted for over 66 percent of the totals, for not only the fast transformation but also SHACMANer’s efforts.
- Delong L3000 Launched on the SHACMAN Business Annual Meeting 2017 2016-12-19
- SHACMAN Heavy Truck X3000 Entered into Nanchang and Won 25 Orders 2016-12-14
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- SHACMAN Orders Breakthrough 15000 Units in October 2016-11-02
- SHACMAN Delong M3000 on Hot Sale with its High Quality and Light Weight 2016-10-19
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- SHACMAN X3000 Dumpers Launched in China 2016-10-10
- Shacman Group Cooperates with 56xiaomi 2015-09-24
- Shacman Attends International Coal Exhibition 2015-09-07
- Shacman Ranks the 20th in China Top 500 Machinery 2015 2015-09-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
- SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months