SHACMAN Orders Break through 20000 in November
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 30, SHACMAN post moments inWechat that its sales exceeding to 20000 units in November.
What’s the concept of 20000 orders? We can show you according to its sales data in October. In October, SHACMAN heavy truck orders have exceeded 15000 units, and the real sales reached to nearly 10000 units. Surprisingly, SHACMAN had a better performance in November than October, orders increased more than 5000 units.
Why does SHACMAN grow so vigorously? On one side, it depends on the continuous stimulation of governing overfreight and cost of moving freight on trucks is rising. Since the implementation of GB1589 on September 21, the heavy trucks market seemed to be injected an “accelerator” that all truck manufacturers sales rose quickly, especially the 6×4 model has nearly been sold out, its hot sales just look like back to 2010. On the other side, boosted by the corporate own structure and the products transformation,
The tractors sales has accounted for over 66 percent of the totals, for not only the fast transformation but also SHACMANer’s efforts.
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units 2017-02-21
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma 2017-02-16
- Jiefang, SHACMAN and SINOTRUK Tell You the Development Trend of Future Truck 2017-02-10
- SC-Cloud Co-produced by SHACMAN and Xi’an Cummins Launching Officially 2017-02-07
- Delong L3000 Launched on the SHACMAN Business Annual Meeting 2017 2016-12-19
- SHACMAN Heavy Truck X3000 Entered into Nanchang and Won 25 Orders 2016-12-14
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- SHACMAN Orders Breakthrough 15000 Units in October 2016-11-02
- SHACMAN Delong M3000 on Hot Sale with its High Quality and Light Weight 2016-10-19
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016