SUNHUNK Reaped a Great Harvest in bauma 2016
www.chinatrucks.com: The biennial bauma has come to a conclusion successfully, as the representative of domestic outstanding special vehicles manufacturers, SUNHUNK reaped a great harvest in the exhibition. All the exhibitors has made every effort to won orders, even it was unlikely to sign contracts during the bauma 2016. Yet SUNHUNK had a dazzling performance on their booth.
Semi-tractor dumpers won orders of 10 units
Semi-tractor dumper is the main truck model of SUNHUNK “one belt one road” strategy, its super volume, strong stability, and professional conveyor chute structure design won the unanimous accept of customers, which is worth the outstanding special vehicles in the overseas.
10F mixer won 3 units from the Indian consumer
As the star tank truck of SUNHUNK, 10F mixer in accordance with GB1589 stood out from many competitiveness and won customers’ praised with its humanized and environmental protection design and the intelligent self-clean system. On the day, after experienced the truck, the Indian consumer ordered 3 units of 10F mixer without hesitation.
Consumers eagerly take SQZ400 back
SUNHUNK SQZ400 is the new generation folding arm crane, its max lifting moment is 400kN.m and the lifting weight can reach 16 ton. Such configuration makes consumers can’t wait to purchasing and taking them back.
- SAIC EV80 Autonomous Light Truck Eyed by JD for Driverless Deliveries 2017-10-31
- Chinese Company Chanje Fields Electric CV for U.S. Market 2017-10-31
- BYD’s Truck Chief Confident About Future Battery-Electric Trucks's Growth 2017-10-31
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- Iveco Daily Set to Make its Debut at CCVS 2017 2017-10-30
- Conmet Set to Display its More Durable Wheel Hub at CCVS 2017-10-30
- Conghua Selects Allison Transmissions for New Sanitation Trucks 2017-10-27
- JMC Weilong Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Their First Customers for Operation 2017-10-27
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- Wulong Electric Logistic Vehicles Arrived in the U.S. Market 2017-10-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April