SUNHUNK Reaped a Great Harvest in bauma 2016
www.chinatrucks.com: The biennial bauma has come to a conclusion successfully, as the representative of domestic outstanding special vehicles manufacturers, SUNHUNK reaped a great harvest in the exhibition. All the exhibitors has made every effort to won orders, even it was unlikely to sign contracts during the bauma 2016. Yet SUNHUNK had a dazzling performance on their booth.
Semi-tractor dumpers won orders of 10 units
Semi-tractor dumper is the main truck model of SUNHUNK “one belt one road” strategy, its super volume, strong stability, and professional conveyor chute structure design won the unanimous accept of customers, which is worth the outstanding special vehicles in the overseas.
10F mixer won 3 units from the Indian consumer
As the star tank truck of SUNHUNK, 10F mixer in accordance with GB1589 stood out from many competitiveness and won customers’ praised with its humanized and environmental protection design and the intelligent self-clean system. On the day, after experienced the truck, the Indian consumer ordered 3 units of 10F mixer without hesitation.
Consumers eagerly take SQZ400 back
SUNHUNK SQZ400 is the new generation folding arm crane, its max lifting moment is 400kN.m and the lifting weight can reach 16 ton. Such configuration makes consumers can’t wait to purchasing and taking them back.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks 2017-03-07
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts 2017-03-07
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO 2017-03-07
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients 2017-03-07
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan 2017-03-07
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market 2017-03-06
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement 2017-03-06
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February 2017-03-06
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG 2017-03-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016