TRAGO Continued to be Crown as Champion for Trucks Energy Conservation Competition
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 1, The 9th International Energy Conservation Competition for Trucks went up the curtain in Beijing. CHMC TRAGO heavy truck showed itself outstanding fuel saving performance in the competition, and finally won the fuel-saving champion of tractor group. CHMC TRAGO has stayed on the champion position for another term to show its leading fuel-saving technology to the society.
The twice champions show TRAGO true fuel saving strength to the outside world. Early in the “Infinite Possibility” TRAGO Energy Conservation Challenge, TRAGO refreshed the users and industry’s awareness of heavy truck fuel consumption with excellent performance of 12.37L fuel consumption per 100 kilometers. TRAGO has a great deal of black fuel saving technology and is in a leading position in fuel saving technique. TRAGO is matched with the third generation highly sophisticated diesel engine, the max power can reach 520hp and the max torque is up to 2502 N/M, the equipped 12.7L EUI Electronic controlled pump nozzle technology can achieve maximum fuel injection pressure of 2500bar, the domestic unique ECO-COLL intelligent sliding technology can transform the driving inertia to kinetic energy at the utmost to save the energy of 3% efficiently.
TRAGO also uses the intelligent dual power work mode and intelligent work mode technology to achieve the free transformation of output torque between full torque and 90% torque. Domestic unique electronic fan clutch technology can make the engine running under the best temperature of 82℃, which can effectively prolong the service life of the engine and improve the fuel economy of 3% to 5%. Unique intelligent vehicle management system can monitor fuel consumption and other information at any time. The independent air conditioner of continuous 8 hours working time can cool the driving cab without the engine start.
The road to fuel saving is limitless. In the future, CHMC will continue to listen to consumers’ real voice and keep constant explore, to enhance their products with technology and provide more fuel-saving and higher efficiency products for consumers, and make their phases of development step into a new level.
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September