TRAGO Continued to be Crown as Champion for Trucks Energy Conservation Competition
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 1, The 9th International Energy Conservation Competition for Trucks went up the curtain in Beijing. CHMC TRAGO heavy truck showed itself outstanding fuel saving performance in the competition, and finally won the fuel-saving champion of tractor group. CHMC TRAGO has stayed on the champion position for another term to show its leading fuel-saving technology to the society.
The twice champions show TRAGO true fuel saving strength to the outside world. Early in the “Infinite Possibility” TRAGO Energy Conservation Challenge, TRAGO refreshed the users and industry’s awareness of heavy truck fuel consumption with excellent performance of 12.37L fuel consumption per 100 kilometers. TRAGO has a great deal of black fuel saving technology and is in a leading position in fuel saving technique. TRAGO is matched with the third generation highly sophisticated diesel engine, the max power can reach 520hp and the max torque is up to 2502 N/M, the equipped 12.7L EUI Electronic controlled pump nozzle technology can achieve maximum fuel injection pressure of 2500bar, the domestic unique ECO-COLL intelligent sliding technology can transform the driving inertia to kinetic energy at the utmost to save the energy of 3% efficiently.
TRAGO also uses the intelligent dual power work mode and intelligent work mode technology to achieve the free transformation of output torque between full torque and 90% torque. Domestic unique electronic fan clutch technology can make the engine running under the best temperature of 82℃, which can effectively prolong the service life of the engine and improve the fuel economy of 3% to 5%. Unique intelligent vehicle management system can monitor fuel consumption and other information at any time. The independent air conditioner of continuous 8 hours working time can cool the driving cab without the engine start.
The road to fuel saving is limitless. In the future, CHMC will continue to listen to consumers’ real voice and keep constant explore, to enhance their products with technology and provide more fuel-saving and higher efficiency products for consumers, and make their phases of development step into a new level.
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November