Goodyear China Named Top Employer for the 7th Consecutive Year
www.chinatrucks.com: Goodyear China has been recognized by Top Employers China 2017, a list compiled by Top Employers Institute, a world-renowned employer assessment institution. This is the seventh consecutive year and ninth time to date that Goodyear China has been given this award.
This accolade recognizes outstanding human resources, talent management policies and the best practices of employers. Goodyear China's achievement reflects its remarkable efforts in talent strategy, corporate culture, plus employee development and care.
"We prepare detailed career plans for all employees of Goodyear China. The plan covers onboarding through to future learning, from leadership development to succession planning. We believe that the competitiveness of a company comes from its talent, enthusiasm, diversity and the skills of its employees. If it wasn't for our adherence to our talent strategies, we would not have been a Top Employer for seven straight years. Through training and guidance, we provide employees with a clear path and a level playing field. Meanwhile, we provide employees with a great workplace, competitive compensation and benefits, and a sense of belonging – all of which are conducive to their careers goals and ambition," said Mr. Iain McDaniels, Managing Director, China, the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.
As one of the most influential annual HR-related assessments, the Top Employers certification involves an in-depth survey into employee conditions across nine areas of HR: talent strategy, workforce planning, onboarding, learning and development, performance management, leadership development, career and succession management, compensation and benefits, and culture. Each survey is audited by an independent third party. Participating companies have to go through stringent processes to prove their high standards of excellence before they have a chance to become Top Employers.
- IAA 2018: Goodyear Showcases Its First-ever Most Fuel-efficient Tire 2018-09-20
- Goodyear Expands Total Solution 2017-02-03
- Goodyear Plans to Roll Out New Tires for Commercial Vehicles in 2016 2015-11-20
- Goodyear S200 special for China market 2014-12-12
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-11-14
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-09-11
- Goodyear to Build New Plant in America for 24 Years 2014-06-04
- Goodyear Reports Record Second Quarter Earnings 2013-08-08
- Goodyear Tires Sees a Soaring Net Profit by 113% 2013-08-02
- Goodyear introduces Dunlop steer tire 2012-02-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September