131 FAW Jiefang Fire Trucks to Support Fire Career Construction in Tibet and Xin
www.chinatrucks.com learns that the Fire Department of Ministry of Public Security held the fire vehicles and equipment delivery ceremony of supporting Xinjiang and Tibet district in Beijing Fire Corps logistics guarantee basement. The Fire Department totally delivered 131 fire vehicles and equipment to Sichuan, Yunnan, Tibet, Gansu, Qinghai and Xinjiang Fire Stations that supported by the Fire Department, thirty five Beijing Fire Corps and Beijing Municipal Fire Brigades. The Deputy Director General of Fire Department of Ministry of Public Security, Ma Weiguang attended the ceremony and made a speech.
The purchased 97 fire-extinguishing water tankers, 17 food security vehicles and 17 house trailers, accumulating 131 fire engines are all produced by FAW Jiefang. According to Vice General Dirctor Ma’s introduction, the delivery ceremony marks that 102 fire force “blank points” in Tibet, Qinghai, Gansu and Xinjiang are all cleaned, they have successfully finished the construction task of supporting fire vehicles and equipment to Xinjiang and Tibet districts in 2016.
FAW Jiefang is the trusted and favorite purchase company of fire system with the strong product quality. The Jiefang fire engine has features of reliable quality, high attendance and easy maintenance, to the fire system with high demand of the vehicles, which will be the strong helper when the firemen do the mission.
FAW is going to stay in high standard of manufacturing vehicles, help improve and build the national fire career, and support the fire career powerfully.
- Sales of Jiefang Trucks in Russia Grew by 304% in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Hit New Sales Record in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-18
- Jiefang Smart-driving Trucks Successfully Passed Trial Operation 2017-10-11
- Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo 2017-09-30
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Project Settles in Qingdao 2017-09-04
- FAW Jiefang’s Big Plans for African Growth 2017-08-03
- FAW and China Railway Promote Cooperation Level 2017-07-28
- FAW Ranks 125th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
- Jiefang New J6 Plateau Version is Launched 2017-07-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April