131 FAW Jiefang Fire Trucks to Support Fire Career Construction in Tibet and Xin
www.chinatrucks.com learns that the Fire Department of Ministry of Public Security held the fire vehicles and equipment delivery ceremony of supporting Xinjiang and Tibet district in Beijing Fire Corps logistics guarantee basement. The Fire Department totally delivered 131 fire vehicles and equipment to Sichuan, Yunnan, Tibet, Gansu, Qinghai and Xinjiang Fire Stations that supported by the Fire Department, thirty five Beijing Fire Corps and Beijing Municipal Fire Brigades. The Deputy Director General of Fire Department of Ministry of Public Security, Ma Weiguang attended the ceremony and made a speech.
The purchased 97 fire-extinguishing water tankers, 17 food security vehicles and 17 house trailers, accumulating 131 fire engines are all produced by FAW Jiefang. According to Vice General Dirctor Ma’s introduction, the delivery ceremony marks that 102 fire force “blank points” in Tibet, Qinghai, Gansu and Xinjiang are all cleaned, they have successfully finished the construction task of supporting fire vehicles and equipment to Xinjiang and Tibet districts in 2016.
FAW Jiefang is the trusted and favorite purchase company of fire system with the strong product quality. The Jiefang fire engine has features of reliable quality, high attendance and easy maintenance, to the fire system with high demand of the vehicles, which will be the strong helper when the firemen do the mission.
FAW is going to stay in high standard of manufacturing vehicles, help improve and build the national fire career, and support the fire career powerfully.
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts 2017-03-07
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients 2017-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG 2017-03-06
- First 50 FAW-Hongta Lanjian T340 Pickups to be exported to Laos 2017-03-02
- Hot Sale 6x4 Light-weight Tractors 2017-02-27
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January 2017-02-21
- China Automakers Dongfeng and FAW to Develop Joint Innovation Center 2017-02-21
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released 2017-01-18
- FAW Sales Rise 10.9% in 2016 2017-01-16
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016