131 FAW Jiefang Fire Trucks to Support Fire Career Construction in Tibet and Xin
www.chinatrucks.com learns that the Fire Department of Ministry of Public Security held the fire vehicles and equipment delivery ceremony of supporting Xinjiang and Tibet district in Beijing Fire Corps logistics guarantee basement. The Fire Department totally delivered 131 fire vehicles and equipment to Sichuan, Yunnan, Tibet, Gansu, Qinghai and Xinjiang Fire Stations that supported by the Fire Department, thirty five Beijing Fire Corps and Beijing Municipal Fire Brigades. The Deputy Director General of Fire Department of Ministry of Public Security, Ma Weiguang attended the ceremony and made a speech.
The purchased 97 fire-extinguishing water tankers, 17 food security vehicles and 17 house trailers, accumulating 131 fire engines are all produced by FAW Jiefang. According to Vice General Dirctor Ma’s introduction, the delivery ceremony marks that 102 fire force “blank points” in Tibet, Qinghai, Gansu and Xinjiang are all cleaned, they have successfully finished the construction task of supporting fire vehicles and equipment to Xinjiang and Tibet districts in 2016.
FAW Jiefang is the trusted and favorite purchase company of fire system with the strong product quality. The Jiefang fire engine has features of reliable quality, high attendance and easy maintenance, to the fire system with high demand of the vehicles, which will be the strong helper when the firemen do the mission.
FAW is going to stay in high standard of manufacturing vehicles, help improve and build the national fire career, and support the fire career powerfully.
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January 2017-02-21
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released 2017-01-18
- FAW Sales Rise 10.9% in 2016 2017-01-16
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- 10 Jiefang J6P Delivered to Guangzhou Logistics 2017-01-11
- FAW Explores New Horizons 2017-01-10
- FAW Marks a Successful 2016 2017-01-09
- FAW Won China Best Employer Award 2016 2017-01-03
- The 7000th FAW Jiefang JH6 high end truck Rolled Off 2016-12-14
- FAW Jiefang Awarded the Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brand in 2016 2016-12-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016