Yunnei Awarded the Best Automobile Components Supplier
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 6, “2016 China Automobile Components Development Forum and the 13th National 100 Best Automobile Components Supplier Award Ceremony” was held in Beijing Automobile Museum. As the outstanding engine supplier, Yunnei POWER was invited to attend the ceremony, and get together with hundreds of the first-class components enterprises to celebrate the gala. Deputy Secretary General of CAAM Ye Shengji, Secretary General of CICEIA Xing Min, General Manager of China Automotive News Ltd Xin Ning and other industrial leaders attended the ceremony, witnessed the best suppliers come out and presented the trophy to the excellent suppliers’ representatives.
Since the “National 100 Best Automobile Components Supplier” started to now, the selection parts has become more and more strict year by year, the evaluation indicators not only including hard power of technique, R&D and quality control, but also including soft power of service, brand, industry and industry cooperation, has high threshold of automotive component enterprises comprehensive strength. Under strict selection, Yunnei POWER made positive efforts in transferring the mode and adjusted the structure, its name has been on the list of successful candidates, and won widely praise of the industry and customers.
2016 is the start of the 13th Five-Year Plan period, and sixty-years is a circle. Yunnei POWER will never forget their first intention, go forward tempering and remember the mission of “Create satisfaction for customers, create value for staff, create efficiency for shareholders and create harmony for the society”, “Innovated Driving, Transformation and Upgrade” adapt to the national emission regulations upgrade and push the step of products transforming from medium and low end to medium and high end actively. Yunnei is going to keep up this fight until it become the system facilitator providing system solution for customers.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November