Yunnei Awarded the Best Automobile Components Supplier
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 6, “2016 China Automobile Components Development Forum and the 13th National 100 Best Automobile Components Supplier Award Ceremony” was held in Beijing Automobile Museum. As the outstanding engine supplier, Yunnei POWER was invited to attend the ceremony, and get together with hundreds of the first-class components enterprises to celebrate the gala. Deputy Secretary General of CAAM Ye Shengji, Secretary General of CICEIA Xing Min, General Manager of China Automotive News Ltd Xin Ning and other industrial leaders attended the ceremony, witnessed the best suppliers come out and presented the trophy to the excellent suppliers’ representatives.
Since the “National 100 Best Automobile Components Supplier” started to now, the selection parts has become more and more strict year by year, the evaluation indicators not only including hard power of technique, R&D and quality control, but also including soft power of service, brand, industry and industry cooperation, has high threshold of automotive component enterprises comprehensive strength. Under strict selection, Yunnei POWER made positive efforts in transferring the mode and adjusted the structure, its name has been on the list of successful candidates, and won widely praise of the industry and customers.
2016 is the start of the 13th Five-Year Plan period, and sixty-years is a circle. Yunnei POWER will never forget their first intention, go forward tempering and remember the mission of “Create satisfaction for customers, create value for staff, create efficiency for shareholders and create harmony for the society”, “Innovated Driving, Transformation and Upgrade” adapt to the national emission regulations upgrade and push the step of products transforming from medium and low end to medium and high end actively. Yunnei is going to keep up this fight until it become the system facilitator providing system solution for customers.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September