FullRun Group Malaysian Construction Base Expected to Put into Operation in 2017
Fullrun Group Chairman Liu Zijin briefed the company's development process and strategic planning to the delegation.
In his view, the construction base is a win-win choice. In addition to the local employment, and raw materials, all products are exported abroad, which will greatly enhance the local economic, society and port logistics development.
Zhang Shengwen showed great expectation for FullRun Group in Malaysia to invest and build factories and suggested that the Malaysian government at all levels will provide convenient and efficient support and services as quickly as possible for this project.
After the talks, the two sides held an official document signing ceremony on the project of FullRun Group in Malaysia to invest in tire factory.
FullRun 's first overseas production base in Malaysia is expected to start production in May 2017, when total production capacity will reach 15 million.
It is learned that the construction of plants in Malaysia is an important part of the company's strategy to go out and make globalization layout.
Fullrun Group was established in 2003, setting tire technology research and development, production and trade at home and abroad in one and the total assets is 1.26 billion yuan.
So far, the company has more than 30 national invention patents of which the products were internationally certified by China CCC, the United States DOT, the European ECE and more than ten certification institutions.
In 2008, Qingdao,the company built the first passenger car tire production line with an annual production capacity of 5 million.
Presently, it is building a second production line expected to put into operation in 2017.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April