FullRun Group Malaysian Construction Base Expected to Put into Operation in 2017
Fullrun Group Chairman Liu Zijin briefed the company's development process and strategic planning to the delegation.
In his view, the construction base is a win-win choice. In addition to the local employment, and raw materials, all products are exported abroad, which will greatly enhance the local economic, society and port logistics development.
Zhang Shengwen showed great expectation for FullRun Group in Malaysia to invest and build factories and suggested that the Malaysian government at all levels will provide convenient and efficient support and services as quickly as possible for this project.
After the talks, the two sides held an official document signing ceremony on the project of FullRun Group in Malaysia to invest in tire factory.
FullRun 's first overseas production base in Malaysia is expected to start production in May 2017, when total production capacity will reach 15 million.
It is learned that the construction of plants in Malaysia is an important part of the company's strategy to go out and make globalization layout.
Fullrun Group was established in 2003, setting tire technology research and development, production and trade at home and abroad in one and the total assets is 1.26 billion yuan.
So far, the company has more than 30 national invention patents of which the products were internationally certified by China CCC, the United States DOT, the European ECE and more than ten certification institutions.
In 2008, Qingdao,the company built the first passenger car tire production line with an annual production capacity of 5 million.
Presently, it is building a second production line expected to put into operation in 2017.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September