FullRun Group Malaysian Construction Base Expected to Put into Operation in 2017
Fullrun Group Chairman Liu Zijin briefed the company's development process and strategic planning to the delegation.
In his view, the construction base is a win-win choice. In addition to the local employment, and raw materials, all products are exported abroad, which will greatly enhance the local economic, society and port logistics development.
Zhang Shengwen showed great expectation for FullRun Group in Malaysia to invest and build factories and suggested that the Malaysian government at all levels will provide convenient and efficient support and services as quickly as possible for this project.
After the talks, the two sides held an official document signing ceremony on the project of FullRun Group in Malaysia to invest in tire factory.
FullRun 's first overseas production base in Malaysia is expected to start production in May 2017, when total production capacity will reach 15 million.
It is learned that the construction of plants in Malaysia is an important part of the company's strategy to go out and make globalization layout.
Fullrun Group was established in 2003, setting tire technology research and development, production and trade at home and abroad in one and the total assets is 1.26 billion yuan.
So far, the company has more than 30 national invention patents of which the products were internationally certified by China CCC, the United States DOT, the European ECE and more than ten certification institutions.
In 2008, Qingdao,the company built the first passenger car tire production line with an annual production capacity of 5 million.
Presently, it is building a second production line expected to put into operation in 2017.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November