FullRun Group Malaysian Construction Base Expected to Put into Operation in 2017
Fullrun Group Chairman Liu Zijin briefed the company's development process and strategic planning to the delegation.
In his view, the construction base is a win-win choice. In addition to the local employment, and raw materials, all products are exported abroad, which will greatly enhance the local economic, society and port logistics development.
Zhang Shengwen showed great expectation for FullRun Group in Malaysia to invest and build factories and suggested that the Malaysian government at all levels will provide convenient and efficient support and services as quickly as possible for this project.
After the talks, the two sides held an official document signing ceremony on the project of FullRun Group in Malaysia to invest in tire factory.
FullRun 's first overseas production base in Malaysia is expected to start production in May 2017, when total production capacity will reach 15 million.
It is learned that the construction of plants in Malaysia is an important part of the company's strategy to go out and make globalization layout.
Fullrun Group was established in 2003, setting tire technology research and development, production and trade at home and abroad in one and the total assets is 1.26 billion yuan.
So far, the company has more than 30 national invention patents of which the products were internationally certified by China CCC, the United States DOT, the European ECE and more than ten certification institutions.
In 2008, Qingdao,the company built the first passenger car tire production line with an annual production capacity of 5 million.
Presently, it is building a second production line expected to put into operation in 2017.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016