FAW Jiefang Awarded the Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brand in 2016
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 3, with the theme of “productivity liberation”, WeMedia2016 (China WeMedia Annual Conference) was open in SHANGRI-LA Hotel in Beijing. The conference has named the 2016 Mobile Enterprises List, who have foreseen the future of the market development and grabbed the opportunity, and fulfilled the theme.
As a benchmark for China's commercial vehicle development, FAW Jiefang has been focused on by the industry. In the complex and various market environment, FAW has always held the leading core technology tight and had insight into the trend of the market development, that accomplished its amazing creativity. FAW 60-year manufacturing experience has stayed in the leading position since it started during the long-distance running of national automotive industry booming.
FAW Jiefang sales climbed higher in 2016, and ranked No.1 on the heavy trucks sales ranking for eleven consecutive months. No matter the sales champion or the greatest honor of “the most valuable commercial vehicle brand in 2016”, FAW can not do it without the trust and support from the customers.
The FAW official Weichat was proud that FAW Jiefang was awarded the most valuable commercial vehicle brand in 2016. FAW Jiefang has always adhered to manufacturing trucks in high standard, created the most thoughtful and the highest efficiency money machine for customers to achieve their wealth.
- Sales of Jiefang Trucks in Russia Grew by 304% in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Hit New Sales Record in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-18
- Jiefang Smart-driving Trucks Successfully Passed Trial Operation 2017-10-11
- Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo 2017-09-30
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Project Settles in Qingdao 2017-09-04
- FAW Jiefang’s Big Plans for African Growth 2017-08-03
- FAW and China Railway Promote Cooperation Level 2017-07-28
- FAW Ranks 125th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
- Jiefang New J6 Plateau Version is Launched 2017-07-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April