FAW Jiefang Awarded the Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brand in 2016
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 3, with the theme of “productivity liberation”, WeMedia2016 (China WeMedia Annual Conference) was open in SHANGRI-LA Hotel in Beijing. The conference has named the 2016 Mobile Enterprises List, who have foreseen the future of the market development and grabbed the opportunity, and fulfilled the theme.
As a benchmark for China's commercial vehicle development, FAW Jiefang has been focused on by the industry. In the complex and various market environment, FAW has always held the leading core technology tight and had insight into the trend of the market development, that accomplished its amazing creativity. FAW 60-year manufacturing experience has stayed in the leading position since it started during the long-distance running of national automotive industry booming.
FAW Jiefang sales climbed higher in 2016, and ranked No.1 on the heavy trucks sales ranking for eleven consecutive months. No matter the sales champion or the greatest honor of “the most valuable commercial vehicle brand in 2016”, FAW can not do it without the trust and support from the customers.
The FAW official Weichat was proud that FAW Jiefang was awarded the most valuable commercial vehicle brand in 2016. FAW Jiefang has always adhered to manufacturing trucks in high standard, created the most thoughtful and the highest efficiency money machine for customers to achieve their wealth.
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts 2017-03-07
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients 2017-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG 2017-03-06
- First 50 FAW-Hongta Lanjian T340 Pickups to be exported to Laos 2017-03-02
- Hot Sale 6x4 Light-weight Tractors 2017-02-27
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January 2017-02-21
- China Automakers Dongfeng and FAW to Develop Joint Innovation Center 2017-02-21
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released 2017-01-18
- FAW Sales Rise 10.9% in 2016 2017-01-16
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016