SHACMAN Heavy Truck X3000 Entered into Nanchang and Won 25 Orders
www.chinatrucks.com: Host by Jiangxi Guotong Sales Co. Which is the SHACMAN national top 10 dealers, X3000 full line products Forum was grand open on December 12, 2016 in Nanchang Guihua Village Hotel, SHACMAN Nanchang district, Weichai power and other industrial chain personnel, logistics companies and heavy truck customers more than 100 people attended this forum.
At the meeting, Guotong 4S store sales manager Wu made a speech, he said that as the only top ten distributor in Jiangxi, Guotong was the first to grasp the industry trend, they would provide high-quality products and high standard of thoughtful service for our customers enjoying a more comfortable, more efficient and more environmentally friendly driving experience.
Then Guotong Sales Manager Min Runhua introduced the advantages of SHACMAN X3000 ultra-light front four rear eight air suspension. And Nanchang Office Manager Zhang Qiang introduced the six advantages of X3000 500hp tractor with National V, fuel-efficient, lightweight, durable, intelligent, safe and comfortable.
The event showed the brand advantages of SHACMAN in Nanchang and would be better to provide the best purchase plan and the best quality service for the majority of users. The SHACMAN X3000 Gold Edition tractor was highly recognized of low fuel consumption, high comfort, high transport efficiency, high security products and 36-month limited mileage long warranty, and 200,000 km free maintenance service by the customers. The Group buy promotion policy was so attractive that customers have stepped forward for consultation and purchase decidedly, while orders of six units were confirmed on the spot and 25 units were intention orders!
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units 2017-02-21
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma 2017-02-16
- Jiefang, SHACMAN and SINOTRUK Tell You the Development Trend of Future Truck 2017-02-10
- SC-Cloud Co-produced by SHACMAN and Xi’an Cummins Launching Officially 2017-02-07
- Delong L3000 Launched on the SHACMAN Business Annual Meeting 2017 2016-12-19
- SHACMAN Orders Break through 20000 in November 2016-12-02
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- SHACMAN Orders Breakthrough 15000 Units in October 2016-11-02
- SHACMAN Delong M3000 on Hot Sale with its High Quality and Light Weight 2016-10-19
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016