The 7000th FAW Jiefang JH6 high end truck Rolled Off
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 5, the 7000th JH6 high end truck roll-off event was held in the assembling workshop in FAW Jiefang Qingdao Limited Company. FAW vice general manager Dong Chunbo, FAW general manager assistant Wang Lizhi, Jiefang general manager & secretary of the party committee Hu Hanjie, Jiefang chief counselor Xu Xianzhi, FAW Technique Center associate director and Jiefang vice general manager Zhu Qixin and other FAW Qingdao senior management and staff attended the event.
FAW Qingdao general manager & secretary of the party committee Wang Ruijian made a speech. He expressed that the 7000th JH6 high end truck roll-off is an important landmark event, representing the high end manufacturing technology leading in the industry of Jimo new plant.
Then FAW vice general manager Dong Chunbo made a speech. He expressed his sincere congratulations and greetings to all FAW Qingdao staff. He pointed that Jiefang grasped the market opportunity and made active action, achieving medium and heavy trucks sales of 177 thousand, up by 50% year on year far more than the industry growth; the market share is expected to reach 20.8%, up by 3.4 percent year on year; heavy truck sales even has stayed No.1 in the sales ranking for 11 months. FAW Qingdao had insight into the opportunity, grasped it accurately and deal with it actively, rapidly developed Tian V, Han V 6*4 lightweight tractor to adapt to the market requirement and heavily promoted JH6, J6F new products, through a series of marketing process FAW Qingdao has achieved products hot sales and made a positive contribution to improve Jiefang market share and stay leading position in the industry.
In the cheers of the audience, the 7000th JH6 heavy truck was driven low down the production line.
As the upgrade product of FAW Qingdao, it’s significant that JH6 new heavy truck was produced in Jimo new plant. The 2016 production exceeded 7000 units, which marks that FAW Qingdao product upgrade and structure adjustment achieved temporary results and provided strong support for overfulfiling the operation target in 2016. After more than a year of market tests, JH6 has established a good reputation in the market, and the sales has reached 6391 units by the end of November. In the future, it will become Jiefang blockbuster and continue to lead the truck market.
- FAW Won China Best Employer Award 2016 2017-01-03
- FAW Jiefang Awarded the Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brand in 2016 2016-12-12
- 131 FAW Jiefang Fire Trucks to Support Fire Career Construction in Tibet and Xinjiang 2016-12-08
- Jiefang Delivered over 20000 Trucks in October 2016-11-03
- 1180 Trucks! FAW Jiefang J6 on Hot Sale in Shangdong 2016-10-31
- Jiefang LONG V& LU V Truck Showed in Nanjing and Won Orders of 350 Units 2016-10-28
- FAW Jiefang Won Orders of 164 Trucks in Nanning 2016-10-28
- FAW Products Recomendation 2016-10-12
- FAW Xichai Engines Promoted in Hebei and Anhui 2016-04-13
- Faw Jiefang Xichai Fasten Overseas Market Layout 2016-04-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
- SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months