The 7000th FAW Jiefang JH6 high end truck Rolled Off
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 5, the 7000th JH6 high end truck roll-off event was held in the assembling workshop in FAW Jiefang Qingdao Limited Company. FAW vice general manager Dong Chunbo, FAW general manager assistant Wang Lizhi, Jiefang general manager & secretary of the party committee Hu Hanjie, Jiefang chief counselor Xu Xianzhi, FAW Technique Center associate director and Jiefang vice general manager Zhu Qixin and other FAW Qingdao senior management and staff attended the event.
FAW Qingdao general manager & secretary of the party committee Wang Ruijian made a speech. He expressed that the 7000th JH6 high end truck roll-off is an important landmark event, representing the high end manufacturing technology leading in the industry of Jimo new plant.
Then FAW vice general manager Dong Chunbo made a speech. He expressed his sincere congratulations and greetings to all FAW Qingdao staff. He pointed that Jiefang grasped the market opportunity and made active action, achieving medium and heavy trucks sales of 177 thousand, up by 50% year on year far more than the industry growth; the market share is expected to reach 20.8%, up by 3.4 percent year on year; heavy truck sales even has stayed No.1 in the sales ranking for 11 months. FAW Qingdao had insight into the opportunity, grasped it accurately and deal with it actively, rapidly developed Tian V, Han V 6*4 lightweight tractor to adapt to the market requirement and heavily promoted JH6, J6F new products, through a series of marketing process FAW Qingdao has achieved products hot sales and made a positive contribution to improve Jiefang market share and stay leading position in the industry.
In the cheers of the audience, the 7000th JH6 heavy truck was driven low down the production line.
As the upgrade product of FAW Qingdao, it’s significant that JH6 new heavy truck was produced in Jimo new plant. The 2016 production exceeded 7000 units, which marks that FAW Qingdao product upgrade and structure adjustment achieved temporary results and provided strong support for overfulfiling the operation target in 2016. After more than a year of market tests, JH6 has established a good reputation in the market, and the sales has reached 6391 units by the end of November. In the future, it will become Jiefang blockbuster and continue to lead the truck market.
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts 2017-03-07
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients 2017-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG 2017-03-06
- First 50 FAW-Hongta Lanjian T340 Pickups to be exported to Laos 2017-03-02
- Hot Sale 6x4 Light-weight Tractors 2017-02-27
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January 2017-02-21
- China Automakers Dongfeng and FAW to Develop Joint Innovation Center 2017-02-21
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released 2017-01-18
- FAW Sales Rise 10.9% in 2016 2017-01-16
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016