The 7000th FAW Jiefang JH6 high end truck Rolled Off
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 5, the 7000th JH6 high end truck roll-off event was held in the assembling workshop in FAW Jiefang Qingdao Limited Company. FAW vice general manager Dong Chunbo, FAW general manager assistant Wang Lizhi, Jiefang general manager & secretary of the party committee Hu Hanjie, Jiefang chief counselor Xu Xianzhi, FAW Technique Center associate director and Jiefang vice general manager Zhu Qixin and other FAW Qingdao senior management and staff attended the event.
FAW Qingdao general manager & secretary of the party committee Wang Ruijian made a speech. He expressed that the 7000th JH6 high end truck roll-off is an important landmark event, representing the high end manufacturing technology leading in the industry of Jimo new plant.
Then FAW vice general manager Dong Chunbo made a speech. He expressed his sincere congratulations and greetings to all FAW Qingdao staff. He pointed that Jiefang grasped the market opportunity and made active action, achieving medium and heavy trucks sales of 177 thousand, up by 50% year on year far more than the industry growth; the market share is expected to reach 20.8%, up by 3.4 percent year on year; heavy truck sales even has stayed No.1 in the sales ranking for 11 months. FAW Qingdao had insight into the opportunity, grasped it accurately and deal with it actively, rapidly developed Tian V, Han V 6*4 lightweight tractor to adapt to the market requirement and heavily promoted JH6, J6F new products, through a series of marketing process FAW Qingdao has achieved products hot sales and made a positive contribution to improve Jiefang market share and stay leading position in the industry.
In the cheers of the audience, the 7000th JH6 heavy truck was driven low down the production line.
As the upgrade product of FAW Qingdao, it’s significant that JH6 new heavy truck was produced in Jimo new plant. The 2016 production exceeded 7000 units, which marks that FAW Qingdao product upgrade and structure adjustment achieved temporary results and provided strong support for overfulfiling the operation target in 2016. After more than a year of market tests, JH6 has established a good reputation in the market, and the sales has reached 6391 units by the end of November. In the future, it will become Jiefang blockbuster and continue to lead the truck market.
- Sales of Jiefang Trucks in Russia Grew by 304% in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Hit New Sales Record in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-18
- Jiefang Smart-driving Trucks Successfully Passed Trial Operation 2017-10-11
- Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo 2017-09-30
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Project Settles in Qingdao 2017-09-04
- FAW Jiefang’s Big Plans for African Growth 2017-08-03
- FAW and China Railway Promote Cooperation Level 2017-07-28
- FAW Ranks 125th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
- Jiefang New J6 Plateau Version is Launched 2017-07-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April