FOTON Pure Electric Truck to be Rolled off in the Next June
www.chinatrucks.com: As one of the auto manufacturer firstly located in Changsha economy and development district, FOTON Changsha plant has produced 800 thousand vehicles since 1999, accumulating sales revenue of 40 billion Yuan, realized the super development from one enterprise to the industrial cluster. In the last double eleven, FOTON Changsha Environment Equipment Industry Park project started, marking the largest electric truck project located in Changsha.
The project is located in the intersection of Dongliuxian and Renmin East Road with a total investment of 5 billion Yuan, divided into two phases. The first phase of the project planning land is about 400 acres, when it will be completed and put into production in next June, forming an annual output of 50 thousand chassis and the production capacity of 20 thousand sanitation vehicles. The second phrase will form an annual output with production capacity of 100 thousand chassis and 60 thousand sets of sanitation equipment.
After put into production, the electric truck and equipment industry park will drive the development of the industry chain and support projects based on the vehicles. According to the intelligent manufacturing idea of Industry 4.0 and digital plant, the industry park can also bring along Changsha and push the whole development of Changsha automotive industry through green intelligent manufacturing.
- 1,700 Units Order for New Aumark S5 Super Medium Truck 2017-03-01
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans 2017-02-15
- FotonDaimler Delivered 1000 Auman ETX to Wanqiang Logistics 2017-01-04
- Foton Asia-Pacific Industrial Center Set up in Thailand 2016-12-13
- BAIC-FOTON Pure Electric Truck to Roll off in June 2017 2016-12-06
- Auman EST Super Truck Awarded the “Chinese Truck of the Year for 2017” 2016-11-21
- Foton Aumark Driverless Super Truck Launched in Shanghai ICV Show 2016 2016-11-21
- Foton Daimler Super Truck Make Public Appearance in Shanghai 2016-11-15
- The First Super Truck Innovation Center Founded in Beijing 2016-11-08
- Foton OLLIN Boosts Suzhou Express and Cold Chain Logistic 2016-10-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016