JAC Held the 10th Anniversary Ceremony of Light Truck in Peru
ww.chinatrucks.com: On November 26 (local time), the 10th anniversary ceremony of JAC light truck in Peru was held in Lima to thank for the Peru customers’ love and further expanding JAC brand awareness and influence in South Africa market. Over 160 invited customers and the local TV media and printed media attended the ceremony.
During the ceremony, there were not only exciting interactive games and lottery parts, but also a formal authorization ceremony of Peru Cummins. The birth of the ultimate prize of a HFC1030KL light truck brought the ceremony to a full swing. They also received potential orders of 30 light trucks in the event.
Since first entry in Peru, JAC light truck has always committed to providing the highest quality products and the most intimate service to customers. In decade, JAC brand has grown and also gained more and more attention and support.
JAC and Peruvian customers stood together regardless of hardship and distress in the ten-year development, when the brand has been growing gradually and also received more and more attention and support, in the first half of 2016, JAC light truck broke through the mark of 10,000 sales and maintained the first of Chinese brand terminal sales all the year round.
Experienced more than half a century of development and precipitation, JAC light truck has always focused on the customers, so that won the praise and support with the quality and service in domestic and overseas market. In China, JAC sales continue to grow, ranking the first in China's high-end light truck brands, and in abroad, the company has been in the leading position in the automotive export industry. As a real value leader, JAC light truck will keep going forward, by manufacturing better products to build a better society.
- JAC N Series Light Trucks Rolled off in Pakistan 2017-02-13
- The 1000000th JAC 4GB Engine Rolled off 2017-01-19
- JAC GALLOP K5 with Yuchai 6K Engine Debut in Nanning 2017-01-12
- JAC Sold All Kinds of Vehicle 643,342 Units in 2016, up by 9.4% Year-on-year 2017-01-10
- JAC light truck won "Technology Promotion Award" for China truck of 2017 2017-01-10
- JAC Heavy Trucks Climbs 44% in December 2017-01-09
- The 40000th JAC GALLOP Rolled Off the Production Line 2016-12-26
- JAC debut in Thailand 2016 Motor Expo 2016-12-14
- JAC Shuailing Delivered over 200 Thousand Vehicles in Ten Years 2016-12-05
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela 2016-12-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016