JAC Held the 10th Anniversary Ceremony of Light Truck in Peru
ww.chinatrucks.com: On November 26 (local time), the 10th anniversary ceremony of JAC light truck in Peru was held in Lima to thank for the Peru customers’ love and further expanding JAC brand awareness and influence in South Africa market. Over 160 invited customers and the local TV media and printed media attended the ceremony.
During the ceremony, there were not only exciting interactive games and lottery parts, but also a formal authorization ceremony of Peru Cummins. The birth of the ultimate prize of a HFC1030KL light truck brought the ceremony to a full swing. They also received potential orders of 30 light trucks in the event.
Since first entry in Peru, JAC light truck has always committed to providing the highest quality products and the most intimate service to customers. In decade, JAC brand has grown and also gained more and more attention and support.
JAC and Peruvian customers stood together regardless of hardship and distress in the ten-year development, when the brand has been growing gradually and also received more and more attention and support, in the first half of 2016, JAC light truck broke through the mark of 10,000 sales and maintained the first of Chinese brand terminal sales all the year round.
Experienced more than half a century of development and precipitation, JAC light truck has always focused on the customers, so that won the praise and support with the quality and service in domestic and overseas market. In China, JAC sales continue to grow, ranking the first in China's high-end light truck brands, and in abroad, the company has been in the leading position in the automotive export industry. As a real value leader, JAC light truck will keep going forward, by manufacturing better products to build a better society.
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates 2017-10-12
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS 2017-09-19
- Handed with Volkswagen JAC CVs Welcome New Development Opportunities 2017-09-15
- 40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading 2017-08-29
- 3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27% 2017-08-22
- JAC Secures an Order for 110 Shuailing World Trucks from China Post 2017-08-11
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show 2017-08-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April