Dongfeng All Series of Products Upgrade to Challenge the Market Share to 15% in
www.chinatrucks.com: On december 16, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company held 2017 Distributors Conference in Wuhan.
In the conference, Dongfeng increased the target of market share to 15%. In terms of the target, Dongfeng has four upgrade of all the series of products, enhance the after-sale service, close to customers through the network construction and continue to improve customer’s satisfaction.
Dongfeng Tianlong Pilot 11L and 13L power will improve 20-30 hp to further consolidate competitive advantage, and Tianlong Flagship power has an improvement from 500 hp to 520 hp.
Dongfeng new cargo axle has 100 thousand kilometer maintenance interval, including six maintenance items, who is in the leading place in the industry; chassis key components has 40 thousand kilometer maintenance interval, reduce the stop frequency and improve the truck efficiency. 2017 main tractors all has unlimited mileage warranty in three years, the involved number of truck models is highest in the industry; Heavy engineering vehicle highway load and compound merchandise increased from 9 months or 90000 km to 15 months or 120000 km; the maintenance date of DFCV all components has adjusted to six months or 50000km. And the company has also promised not to open the cylinder cover of the four assembly in 200,000km.
All of the DFCV products have been made lightweight upgrade, reducing the weight but not the quality. Through the assembly upgrade, lightweight sources application, components structure upgrade, one of the truck has reduced the weight of 800KG. On the tractor delivery and mine market, the advanced weight advantages will be further improved, and the customers income will continue to increase.
Comfort and intelligent Upgrade
Dongfeng KR drive cab has full upgrade. Based on the advanced reliability, Tianjin increased intelligent to ensure the product competitiveness keep leading in the industry, and make drivers feel more comfort and convenient.
- First CKD Dongfeng KX Rolls Off the Line in Iran 2017-03-03
- 500 Dongfeng V5 Light Trucks Delivered to Nanjing Kaseao 2017-02-27
- China Automakers Dongfeng and FAW to Develop Joint Innovation Center 2017-02-21
- Dongfeng Daily Production Reached 600 Trucks in the First Work Day 2017-02-13
- 60 Dongfeng Captain E280 Delivered to Nanjing Food Company 2017-02-07
- New Start! Dongfeng CV Won Overseas Orders of 14 Units 2017-01-16
- Dongfeng Tianlong KC Launched in in Lhasa Tibet 2017-01-09
- ZTO Purchases 100 More Units of Dongfeng Chenglong H7 2017-01-06
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered 438 Thousand in November 2016-12-08
- 100 Dongfeng Tianlong Tractors Delivered to Customers 2016-12-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016