Dongfeng All Series of Products Upgrade to Challenge the Market Share to 15% in
www.chinatrucks.com: On december 16, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company held 2017 Distributors Conference in Wuhan.
In the conference, Dongfeng increased the target of market share to 15%. In terms of the target, Dongfeng has four upgrade of all the series of products, enhance the after-sale service, close to customers through the network construction and continue to improve customer’s satisfaction.
Dongfeng Tianlong Pilot 11L and 13L power will improve 20-30 hp to further consolidate competitive advantage, and Tianlong Flagship power has an improvement from 500 hp to 520 hp.
Dongfeng new cargo axle has 100 thousand kilometer maintenance interval, including six maintenance items, who is in the leading place in the industry; chassis key components has 40 thousand kilometer maintenance interval, reduce the stop frequency and improve the truck efficiency. 2017 main tractors all has unlimited mileage warranty in three years, the involved number of truck models is highest in the industry; Heavy engineering vehicle highway load and compound merchandise increased from 9 months or 90000 km to 15 months or 120000 km; the maintenance date of DFCV all components has adjusted to six months or 50000km. And the company has also promised not to open the cylinder cover of the four assembly in 200,000km.
All of the DFCV products have been made lightweight upgrade, reducing the weight but not the quality. Through the assembly upgrade, lightweight sources application, components structure upgrade, one of the truck has reduced the weight of 800KG. On the tractor delivery and mine market, the advanced weight advantages will be further improved, and the customers income will continue to increase.
Comfort and intelligent Upgrade
Dongfeng KR drive cab has full upgrade. Based on the advanced reliability, Tianjin increased intelligent to ensure the product competitiveness keep leading in the industry, and make drivers feel more comfort and convenient.
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
- First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming 2017-08-22
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia 2017-07-31
- Dongfeng Ranks 68th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April