CHMC TRAGO Awarded “the 2017 Annual Tractor”
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 19, 2017 China Commercial Vehicles Selection Presentation was held in Beijing. CHMC TRAGO was awarded “the 2017 Annual Tractor” and won the highly appraise of industrial specialists.
As the most authoritative annual product performance comprehensive evaluation and test of the most strict test standard in commercial vehicle industry, China trucks annual selection activity has extremely influence in the industry. In the tenth year, China trucks annual selection activity has officially upgraded to the annual commercial vehicle selection. In addition to the authority jury and professional test team, as well as representatives of the logistics company and commercial vehicle drivers also joined the selection, that they made professional test on the aspects that consumers focused on, including brake, fuel consumption, safety and control.
Followed by the double champions of “the 2016 annual China joint venture brand tractor vehicle” and “the 8th China International Truck Fuel-saving Competition Champion” in the last year, within the expectation, TRAGO won Truck Fuel-saving Competition Champion and the 2017 Annual Tractor again through several professional tests, showed its excellent performance.
TRAGO equipped with Powertec12.7L engine with options of many power, and large displacement Powertec engine has a more adequate reserve power, in the rich gearbox speed ratio, easier to achieve high-speed driving. On fuel saving, TRAGO has application of international advanced fuel-saving technology, such as with the Eco-Roll and the dual power mode function, not only can improve the efficiency of vehicles, but also can effectively reduce the fuel consumption.
On security technology, TRAGO set new standards meet the European safety regulations. In order to ensure comprehensive security, TRAGO equipped with safety protection devices in the whole body; TRAGO also has the apparently rare technology of delay putting down parking brake; when the air pressure of the braking force does not meet the requirements, the truck will delay putting down the parking brake to ensure the safety of the vehicle.
Half of the TRAGO drive cab used high tension steel plate, and the frame used 780MPA ultra-high strength material to further guarantee the reliability of the product with 16 ton rear axle. Side pedal trim and front bumper used SMC material, compared to PC material, the impact strength of the former is 2 times as excellent as the latter’s. Reliable and durable excellent quality has ensured a high attendance, but also greatly reduced operating costs throughout the life cycle, which can bring long-term benefits for logistics users.
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November