CHMC TRAGO Awarded “the 2017 Annual Tractor”
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 19, 2017 China Commercial Vehicles Selection Presentation was held in Beijing. CHMC TRAGO was awarded “the 2017 Annual Tractor” and won the highly appraise of industrial specialists.
As the most authoritative annual product performance comprehensive evaluation and test of the most strict test standard in commercial vehicle industry, China trucks annual selection activity has extremely influence in the industry. In the tenth year, China trucks annual selection activity has officially upgraded to the annual commercial vehicle selection. In addition to the authority jury and professional test team, as well as representatives of the logistics company and commercial vehicle drivers also joined the selection, that they made professional test on the aspects that consumers focused on, including brake, fuel consumption, safety and control.
Followed by the double champions of “the 2016 annual China joint venture brand tractor vehicle” and “the 8th China International Truck Fuel-saving Competition Champion” in the last year, within the expectation, TRAGO won Truck Fuel-saving Competition Champion and the 2017 Annual Tractor again through several professional tests, showed its excellent performance.
TRAGO equipped with Powertec12.7L engine with options of many power, and large displacement Powertec engine has a more adequate reserve power, in the rich gearbox speed ratio, easier to achieve high-speed driving. On fuel saving, TRAGO has application of international advanced fuel-saving technology, such as with the Eco-Roll and the dual power mode function, not only can improve the efficiency of vehicles, but also can effectively reduce the fuel consumption.
On security technology, TRAGO set new standards meet the European safety regulations. In order to ensure comprehensive security, TRAGO equipped with safety protection devices in the whole body; TRAGO also has the apparently rare technology of delay putting down parking brake; when the air pressure of the braking force does not meet the requirements, the truck will delay putting down the parking brake to ensure the safety of the vehicle.
Half of the TRAGO drive cab used high tension steel plate, and the frame used 780MPA ultra-high strength material to further guarantee the reliability of the product with 16 ton rear axle. Side pedal trim and front bumper used SMC material, compared to PC material, the impact strength of the former is 2 times as excellent as the latter’s. Reliable and durable excellent quality has ensured a high attendance, but also greatly reduced operating costs throughout the life cycle, which can bring long-term benefits for logistics users.
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September