CHMC TRAGO Awarded “the 2017 Annual Tractor”
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 19, 2017 China Commercial Vehicles Selection Presentation was held in Beijing. CHMC TRAGO was awarded “the 2017 Annual Tractor” and won the highly appraise of industrial specialists.
As the most authoritative annual product performance comprehensive evaluation and test of the most strict test standard in commercial vehicle industry, China trucks annual selection activity has extremely influence in the industry. In the tenth year, China trucks annual selection activity has officially upgraded to the annual commercial vehicle selection. In addition to the authority jury and professional test team, as well as representatives of the logistics company and commercial vehicle drivers also joined the selection, that they made professional test on the aspects that consumers focused on, including brake, fuel consumption, safety and control.
Followed by the double champions of “the 2016 annual China joint venture brand tractor vehicle” and “the 8th China International Truck Fuel-saving Competition Champion” in the last year, within the expectation, TRAGO won Truck Fuel-saving Competition Champion and the 2017 Annual Tractor again through several professional tests, showed its excellent performance.
TRAGO equipped with Powertec12.7L engine with options of many power, and large displacement Powertec engine has a more adequate reserve power, in the rich gearbox speed ratio, easier to achieve high-speed driving. On fuel saving, TRAGO has application of international advanced fuel-saving technology, such as with the Eco-Roll and the dual power mode function, not only can improve the efficiency of vehicles, but also can effectively reduce the fuel consumption.
On security technology, TRAGO set new standards meet the European safety regulations. In order to ensure comprehensive security, TRAGO equipped with safety protection devices in the whole body; TRAGO also has the apparently rare technology of delay putting down parking brake; when the air pressure of the braking force does not meet the requirements, the truck will delay putting down the parking brake to ensure the safety of the vehicle.
Half of the TRAGO drive cab used high tension steel plate, and the frame used 780MPA ultra-high strength material to further guarantee the reliability of the product with 16 ton rear axle. Side pedal trim and front bumper used SMC material, compared to PC material, the impact strength of the former is 2 times as excellent as the latter’s. Reliable and durable excellent quality has ensured a high attendance, but also greatly reduced operating costs throughout the life cycle, which can bring long-term benefits for logistics users.
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
- CHMC Sales Climbed 30% in 2016 and Set a Goal of 45000 units in 2017 2017-01-17
- CHMC TRAGO Won 51 Orders in Qingdao 2017-01-04
- ZEDO 300M Launched in Kunming and Won Orders of 30 Units 2016-12-07
- TRAGO Continued to be Crown as Champion for Trucks Energy Conservation Competition 2016-12-05
- CHMC Heavy Truck and Micro Truck Had the Best Performance in the Industry 2016-11-25
- CHMC Won Orders of 881 Units in Double Eleven 2016-11-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April