Aumark Awarded 2017 China's CV Annual Innovation Truck
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 19, 2017 China Annual CV Selection Award was held in Beijing. After the professional tests of brake, fuel consumption, safe and control, the new platform Aumark S3 super truck with its European standards of scientific and technological innovation content and innovative design concept from the European high-end light truck beat the others, and was awarded "2017 China's CV Annual Innovation Model" , which became the only high-end medium and light truck won this award.
European science and technology innovation content and smart quality extension has become the lasting power of new platform Aumark S3 super truck to maintain technological innovation. The S3 super truck has contained that Foton Aumark has the accurate insight in China's high-end technology of the light truck upgrade .
FOTON joined hands with Cummins, ZF, Continental and other global truck technology giants to establish the "Super Truck Global Innovation Alliance" in Greece. As an important part of FOTON Super Truck, Aumark link with the smart technology of the alliance members, converge European technology content and integrate the world's leading high-end light truck technology, at the same time, integrate the resources of National Super Truck R & D Center, New Energy Automotive Engineering Test Center, Euro-6 Emission Key Laboratory, Intelligent Logistics Large Data Center and Super Truck Digital Factory to set up production, manufacturing, research and development in one to build the scientific and technological innovation platform.
In addition, Aumark S3 super truck provides Internet intelligent logistics integration solutions for users to meet the modern logistics development needs through the link of the world's leading technology and "Intelligent + connect" product characteristics in the Internet era. Aumark will meet the high quality and high value-added logistics users’ upgrade needs with high-end products, and continue to promote China's high-end light truck industry innovation development.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016