The 40000th JAC GALLOP Rolled Off the Production Line
www.chinatrucks.com: At 8:30 a.m of December 19, a colorful GALLOP K3 was rolled off the production line in JAC heavy truck assembly plant, which was a new milestone of JAC heavy-duty CV company. The exciting moment announced the birth of the 40,000th heavy truck in 2016, and the annual output of heavy-duty CV company has exceeded 40,000 units for the first time.
The rolled-off of the 40000th GALLOP in 2016 is not only the new height of JAC heavy commercial vehicle production data, but also shows the comprehensive strength of management, scale, research and development, marketing and other aspects. It marks that GALLOP has achieved excellent results in stages through the efforts, as well as a qualitative leap in the overall strength.
JAC GALLOP heavy truck brand was established in 2002, after fully absorbing the advanced technology of modern heavy trucks, combined with China's road and operation condition and adhering to the business philosophy of "integration of global resources to made the world truck", JAC has researched and developed including five product series of traction, delivery, construction, special vehicles and LNG. The power covered 130-480 horsepower with a complete product-level architecture, which can fully meet a variety of road conditions and all-round users’ needs.
In 2008, GALLOP officially moved to the new heavy truck base, then JAC heavy commercial vehicle company was formally established in July 2012. In 2016, heavy truck Fuyang base was completed and put into production. Heavy truck industry has made breakthrough progress, the production and sales increased year by year.
From a view point of market, The good performance that GALLOP made in this year is the result of multiple positive factors. First of all, the implementation of GB15879 and new policy of overload governance make the total weight of 6×2 tractor decreased from 55 ton to 46 ton, 3 ton less than the weight of 6×4 tractor, thus losing the economic advantage. Policy factors promote a large number of users to replace the 6×2 tractor of 6×4. Secondly, overload governance led to the decline of many trucks load capacity, and the road capacity shortage led to the freight rates generally rose 10-30%, attracting a lot of heavy truck users to replace or purchase new trucks to meet the shortage. Thirdly, the inventory replenishment and capacity constraint of the coal market in the fourth quarter, coupled with the “double eleven” electronic commerce express surge demands in delivery capacity, all these multiple factors make “1 +1 +1>3” effect on the overall market.
- JAC Held the 10th Anniversary Ceremony of Light Truck in Peru 2016-12-16
- JAC debut in Thailand 2016 Motor Expo 2016-12-14
- JAC Shuailing Delivered over 200 Thousand Vehicles in Ten Years 2016-12-05
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela 2016-12-01
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market 2016-11-30
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market 2016-11-25
- JAC Shuailing New National V Double Row Seat Light Truck Launched in Guangzhou Auto show 2016-11-22
- JAC Heavy and Medium Trucks Sales Boost in October 2016-11-10
- JAC Delivered 50 Shuailing Trucks to Guangdong Logistics 2016-10-27
- JAC 1000 Kangling Trucks Delivered to ANTU RAW 2016-10-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dayun New N8E6×2 Cargo Truck Coming Soon
- XCMG Brazil Lead the Standard Establishment of Brazilian Crane Industry
- ZTO Purchases 100 More Units of Dongfeng Chenglong H7
- XCMG Schwing PC-Type Smart Mixing Plant was Successfully Developed
- Worldwide Annual Electric Truck Sales May Reach 332,000 by 2026
- China Paving a Way for Autonomous Trucks
- FotonDaimler Delivered 1000 Auman ETX to Wanqiang Logistics
- CHMC TRAGO Won 51 Orders in Qingdao
- Yuchai Ranks the First on the List of Guangxi Top 100 Innovation Enterprises
- FAW Won China Best Employer Award 2016
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months