The 40000th JAC GALLOP Rolled Off the Production Line
www.chinatrucks.com: At 8:30 a.m of December 19, a colorful GALLOP K3 was rolled off the production line in JAC heavy truck assembly plant, which was a new milestone of JAC heavy-duty CV company. The exciting moment announced the birth of the 40,000th heavy truck in 2016, and the annual output of heavy-duty CV company has exceeded 40,000 units for the first time.
The rolled-off of the 40000th GALLOP in 2016 is not only the new height of JAC heavy commercial vehicle production data, but also shows the comprehensive strength of management, scale, research and development, marketing and other aspects. It marks that GALLOP has achieved excellent results in stages through the efforts, as well as a qualitative leap in the overall strength.
JAC GALLOP heavy truck brand was established in 2002, after fully absorbing the advanced technology of modern heavy trucks, combined with China's road and operation condition and adhering to the business philosophy of "integration of global resources to made the world truck", JAC has researched and developed including five product series of traction, delivery, construction, special vehicles and LNG. The power covered 130-480 horsepower with a complete product-level architecture, which can fully meet a variety of road conditions and all-round users’ needs.
In 2008, GALLOP officially moved to the new heavy truck base, then JAC heavy commercial vehicle company was formally established in July 2012. In 2016, heavy truck Fuyang base was completed and put into production. Heavy truck industry has made breakthrough progress, the production and sales increased year by year.
From a view point of market, The good performance that GALLOP made in this year is the result of multiple positive factors. First of all, the implementation of GB15879 and new policy of overload governance make the total weight of 6×2 tractor decreased from 55 ton to 46 ton, 3 ton less than the weight of 6×4 tractor, thus losing the economic advantage. Policy factors promote a large number of users to replace the 6×2 tractor of 6×4. Secondly, overload governance led to the decline of many trucks load capacity, and the road capacity shortage led to the freight rates generally rose 10-30%, attracting a lot of heavy truck users to replace or purchase new trucks to meet the shortage. Thirdly, the inventory replenishment and capacity constraint of the coal market in the fourth quarter, coupled with the “double eleven” electronic commerce express surge demands in delivery capacity, all these multiple factors make “1 +1 +1>3” effect on the overall market.
- JAC N Series Light Trucks Rolled off in Pakistan 2017-02-13
- The 1000000th JAC 4GB Engine Rolled off 2017-01-19
- JAC GALLOP K5 with Yuchai 6K Engine Debut in Nanning 2017-01-12
- JAC Sold All Kinds of Vehicle 643,342 Units in 2016, up by 9.4% Year-on-year 2017-01-10
- JAC light truck won "Technology Promotion Award" for China truck of 2017 2017-01-10
- JAC Heavy Trucks Climbs 44% in December 2017-01-09
- JAC Held the 10th Anniversary Ceremony of Light Truck in Peru 2016-12-16
- JAC debut in Thailand 2016 Motor Expo 2016-12-14
- JAC Shuailing Delivered over 200 Thousand Vehicles in Ten Years 2016-12-05
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela 2016-12-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016