The 40000th JAC GALLOP Rolled Off the Production Line
www.chinatrucks.com: At 8:30 a.m of December 19, a colorful GALLOP K3 was rolled off the production line in JAC heavy truck assembly plant, which was a new milestone of JAC heavy-duty CV company. The exciting moment announced the birth of the 40,000th heavy truck in 2016, and the annual output of heavy-duty CV company has exceeded 40,000 units for the first time.
The rolled-off of the 40000th GALLOP in 2016 is not only the new height of JAC heavy commercial vehicle production data, but also shows the comprehensive strength of management, scale, research and development, marketing and other aspects. It marks that GALLOP has achieved excellent results in stages through the efforts, as well as a qualitative leap in the overall strength.
JAC GALLOP heavy truck brand was established in 2002, after fully absorbing the advanced technology of modern heavy trucks, combined with China's road and operation condition and adhering to the business philosophy of "integration of global resources to made the world truck", JAC has researched and developed including five product series of traction, delivery, construction, special vehicles and LNG. The power covered 130-480 horsepower with a complete product-level architecture, which can fully meet a variety of road conditions and all-round users’ needs.
In 2008, GALLOP officially moved to the new heavy truck base, then JAC heavy commercial vehicle company was formally established in July 2012. In 2016, heavy truck Fuyang base was completed and put into production. Heavy truck industry has made breakthrough progress, the production and sales increased year by year.
From a view point of market, The good performance that GALLOP made in this year is the result of multiple positive factors. First of all, the implementation of GB15879 and new policy of overload governance make the total weight of 6×2 tractor decreased from 55 ton to 46 ton, 3 ton less than the weight of 6×4 tractor, thus losing the economic advantage. Policy factors promote a large number of users to replace the 6×2 tractor of 6×4. Secondly, overload governance led to the decline of many trucks load capacity, and the road capacity shortage led to the freight rates generally rose 10-30%, attracting a lot of heavy truck users to replace or purchase new trucks to meet the shortage. Thirdly, the inventory replenishment and capacity constraint of the coal market in the fourth quarter, coupled with the “double eleven” electronic commerce express surge demands in delivery capacity, all these multiple factors make “1 +1 +1>3” effect on the overall market.
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates 2017-10-12
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS 2017-09-19
- Handed with Volkswagen JAC CVs Welcome New Development Opportunities 2017-09-15
- 40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading 2017-08-29
- 3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27% 2017-08-22
- JAC Secures an Order for 110 Shuailing World Trucks from China Post 2017-08-11
- JAC Signs Cooperative Agreement with EPEC for Overseas Projects 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- JAC Shines at Iran International Auto Show 2017-08-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April