CHMC TRAGO Won 51 Orders in Qingdao
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 28, CHMC Fubang4S flagship store opening ceremony was held in Qingdao. Even the cold winter is coming, it was also difficult to resist the users’ enthusiasm, and on the day of the event the company received 51 TRAGO heavy truck orders!
TRAGO heavy truck is acknowledged as a hot model introduced from the South Korea by CHMC, with the heritage of South Korea's leading science and technology genes, and upgraded in accordance with domestic demands. Since the launching, with the advantages of efficiency, fuel-saving, comfort and safety, the sales of terminal market continue to rise. And it also won the honorary title of "fuel-efficient champion" and "the annual tractor", highly recognized within the industry, called as the choice of logistics vehicles quality.
The high-quality of TRAGO heavy truck has been recognized by many users, where setting off a purchase boom, and winning 51 orders. Not only that, to review 2016, TRAGO heavy truck has reached a volume purchase orders with Tiantian Express, Qingma Transportation Company, Suzhou Logistics Commerce and many other enterprises, which showed its high product competitiveness and reputation.
Except superior quality and sales growth, it’s also the achievement that CHMC expanding channels, deeply plowing the market and continuing to strengthen the products matrix. CHMC reinforced the brand foundation and became the world's leading commercial vehicle enterprise; it continuously strengthened the channel construction and built a perfect service system. And till now, with the terminal channels expanding and sales network covering all over the country, the visibility of TRAGO has been enhanced to face more target users. At the same time, CHMC has also increasingly improved the product line, and promoted new models as muck trucks, hazardous chemicals transport vehicles and 6X2 nine airbags tractor, to make TRAGO heavy truck products more complete to effectively meet the different high requirements of segments markets.
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
- CHMC Sales Climbed 30% in 2016 and Set a Goal of 45000 units in 2017 2017-01-17
- CHMC TRAGO Awarded “the 2017 Annual Tractor” 2016-12-21
- ZEDO 300M Launched in Kunming and Won Orders of 30 Units 2016-12-07
- TRAGO Continued to be Crown as Champion for Trucks Energy Conservation Competition 2016-12-05
- CHMC Heavy Truck and Micro Truck Had the Best Performance in the Industry 2016-11-25
- CHMC Won Orders of 881 Units in Double Eleven 2016-11-15
- CHMC ZEDO 300M Test Driving Conference Held in Sichuan 2016-11-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans
- XCMG Won 10 Million Order in Central Asia
- JMC Kaiyun with Air Brake Coming Soon
- SINOTRUK Ranked among TOP 10 in Automobile Industry Companies for 12 Years
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Ranking in 2016 Released