CHMC TRAGO Won 51 Orders in Qingdao
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 28, CHMC Fubang4S flagship store opening ceremony was held in Qingdao. Even the cold winter is coming, it was also difficult to resist the users’ enthusiasm, and on the day of the event the company received 51 TRAGO heavy truck orders!
TRAGO heavy truck is acknowledged as a hot model introduced from the South Korea by CHMC, with the heritage of South Korea's leading science and technology genes, and upgraded in accordance with domestic demands. Since the launching, with the advantages of efficiency, fuel-saving, comfort and safety, the sales of terminal market continue to rise. And it also won the honorary title of "fuel-efficient champion" and "the annual tractor", highly recognized within the industry, called as the choice of logistics vehicles quality.
The high-quality of TRAGO heavy truck has been recognized by many users, where setting off a purchase boom, and winning 51 orders. Not only that, to review 2016, TRAGO heavy truck has reached a volume purchase orders with Tiantian Express, Qingma Transportation Company, Suzhou Logistics Commerce and many other enterprises, which showed its high product competitiveness and reputation.
Except superior quality and sales growth, it’s also the achievement that CHMC expanding channels, deeply plowing the market and continuing to strengthen the products matrix. CHMC reinforced the brand foundation and became the world's leading commercial vehicle enterprise; it continuously strengthened the channel construction and built a perfect service system. And till now, with the terminal channels expanding and sales network covering all over the country, the visibility of TRAGO has been enhanced to face more target users. At the same time, CHMC has also increasingly improved the product line, and promoted new models as muck trucks, hazardous chemicals transport vehicles and 6X2 nine airbags tractor, to make TRAGO heavy truck products more complete to effectively meet the different high requirements of segments markets.
- CHMC TRAGO 520PS to Provide More Travel Comforts for Passengers 2018-09-30
- CHMC ZEDO 300M II Light Truck Gains Higher Popularity Among Overseas Customers 2018-08-31
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao 2018-04-13
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September