FotonDaimler Delivered 1000 Auman ETX to Wanqiang Logistics
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 28, FotonDaimler and Chongqing Wanqiang Logistics Company held delivery ceremony in Beijing Super Truck Experience Center. Mr. Zhang Pei, the general manager of Chongqing Wanqiang Logistics Company took the new keys of Auman car transportation truck from Mr. Wang Wei, the deputy general manager of FotonDaimler Automotive Marketing Company, marking the cooperation of FotonDaimler and Chongqing Wanqiang Logistics entered a new era.
Chongqing Wanqiang Logistics Co., Ltd. was established in 2007, mainly provide vehicle logistics services for Changan and other brands, owning nearly 300 units of car transportation trucks, the annual shipment is 300,000. The company and FotonDaimler signed a strategic cooperation agreement of 1,000 trucks in November 2016, which was the first batch of vehicles successfully delivered. The smooth delivery is the first breakthrough that Auman achieved in Chongqing market, and lays a solid foundation for the follow-up Chongqing market.
Mr. Liu Gang, deputy general manager of FotonDaimler Automotive Marketing Company, said, "We have always been able to provide a complete logistics solution for our customers. FotonDaimler and Chongqing Wanqiang Logistics have been connected tightly. Today, we are honored to officially hand over these trucks to Chongqing Wanqiang logistics, thank them for their recognition and choice of FotonDaimler, I believe this is a mutual attraction and appreciation.”
Mr. Zhang Pei said: The reason why they purchased FotonDaimler products is that they can provide customers with comprehensive logistics solutions, professional sales team, and the all-out dealers. From the price, finance, quality assurance, service to the intelligent fleet management system, FotonDaimler provides them with the perfect value-added services and leads the car logistics industry development.
The market recognition of the delivery trucks is high, belonging to Auman classic models. Wide body cabin, large space, affordable price, matching with Cummins ISG engine, 100,000 km engine maintenance, 40,000 km transmission and rear axle maintenance, the first security material costs and man-hour cost are free of charge.
Due to the particularity of the car transportation, Wanqiang Logistics has higher requirements on the reliability and power of the vehicle. The Auman ETX has won the user's trust with the advantage of its high power, high efficiency and fuel economy. In the field of transportation vehicles, the overall configuration of the delivery vehicle has been higher than the average level of the industry, and combined with regulations of the goods transportation vehicle industry to further regulate and promote the upgrading of product quality.
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans 2017-02-15
- FOTON Pure Electric Truck to be Rolled off in the Next June 2016-12-16
- Foton Asia-Pacific Industrial Center Set up in Thailand 2016-12-13
- BAIC-FOTON Pure Electric Truck to Roll off in June 2017 2016-12-06
- Auman EST Super Truck Awarded the “Chinese Truck of the Year for 2017” 2016-11-21
- Foton Aumark Driverless Super Truck Launched in Shanghai ICV Show 2016 2016-11-21
- Foton Daimler Super Truck Make Public Appearance in Shanghai 2016-11-15
- The First Super Truck Innovation Center Founded in Beijing 2016-11-08
- Foton OLLIN Boosts Suzhou Express and Cold Chain Logistic 2016-10-26
- Foton Won the Biggest Order of 2600 Vehicles from China Mobile 2016-10-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016