China Paving a Way for Autonomous Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: With cooperation from the Chinese government, TuSimple, a Chinese autonomous driving startup, has signed an agreement that will allow it to test autonomous trucks on public roads by Oct. 2017.
TuSimple signed the strategic cooperation agreement with the Caofeidian District of Tangshan in the Hebei Province of northeastern China. The Caofeidian government will coordinate policies and regulations for the test site and infrastructure and TuSimple will set up a research and development center in the district to modify autonomous trucks, conduct closed-venue and highway road tests, collect data and improve algorithms.
Tangshan is located near the Chinese capital of Beijing and there are several major highways within the district that make it favorable for the development of automated logistics, according to TuSimple.
The Chinese government intends to expand the scope of Beijing as a regional hub and has incorporated Beijing and nearby Tianjin and Hebei into its development plan. This allowed TuSimple to quickly gain policy support from the Caofeidian government.
The TuSimple autonomous technology is designed to allow a single driver to lead a fleet of unmanned trucks on a highway to reduce problems such as labor shortages and fatigued driving. Unlike complex road conditions in urban scenarios, TuSimple’s highway automatic driving is designed to be simpler and easier to commercialize.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks 2017-03-07
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts 2017-03-07
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO 2017-03-07
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients 2017-03-07
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan 2017-03-07
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market 2017-03-06
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement 2017-03-06
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February 2017-03-06
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG 2017-03-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016