Dongfeng Involves in the “Belt and Road” with Its Star Products
www.chinatrucks.com: With the advancement of the “Belt and Road” initiative, so far, Dongfeng has signed “going-out” strategic cooperation agreements with more than 20 government controlled makers. Through mutual communication, they are working together to explore the effective ways to improve the level at which Chinese companies going-out.
The “Belt and Road” makes great significance for improving the logistics and international investment in countries along the route. With Its “Overseas Star Products”, including Dongfeng Kinland Flagship, Dongfeng Kinland, Dongfeng Kinland KC and Dongfeng KR, Dongfeng are poised to create a full-scale sales channel and service network for Belt and Road participating countries.
In Russia, Dongfeng actively goes forward to produce locally and sets up Dongfeng Russia Company after the first overseas showroom was opened.
In Iran, Dongfeng works in cooperation with local makers to establish several KD assembly plants, making shift from completed vehicle exports to KD exports. As more and more products reached to local customers, customer trust and loyalty was built gradually. In South Africa, it also sets up a marketing center.
As the “Belt and Road” brings opportunity to logistics and international investment in countries along the route, the demand for Dongfeng CVs will grow with it.
Currently, Dongfeng has made new breakthroughs in Malaysia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand. Dongfeng are well prepared to serve Chinese engineering companies to deliver good products for their overseas projects.
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan 2020-08-21
- Dongfeng Closed an Old Plant with a Capacity of 40,000 Units/yr 2020-07-22
- Dongfeng KL Truck Achieves a New Record of 26.9L/100Km 2020-07-02
- China Sold 16,700 Units Medium Trucks in May 2020-06-26
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April 2020-05-26
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April 2020-05-21
- Dongfeng’s First Autonomous Engineering Vehicle Run a Real-World Test 2020-05-20
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- 3 Dongfeng KL Hybrid-Electric Trucks Delivered to Shanxi for Operation 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng 5G + Autonomous Driving Container Trucks Go Into Trial Operation 2020-05-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1