Back Up Belt and Road Initiative, Yuchai Expands into Global Market
www.chinatrucks.com: With the opportunity provided by Belt and Road Initiative, Yuchai, as a leading engine company with abundant capacity and strong competition, speeds up its update process in technology so as to meet international standard. In Q1 2017, the export of engine is almost 12,000 units, 61.8% of which was exported to Southeast Asia. The export to West Asia reports a jump of 265.8% year on year. The export to Latin America takes up 12%, up by 83.9% year on year. In Africa, Yuchai’s engines breaks into many countries, up by 73.3% year on year. The general engine product breaks the ice in West Africa, up by 189.4% year on year.
Yuchai has set up 143 overseas service outlets and exported its products to more than 170 countries and regions in Asia, Europe, America and Africa. In the meantime, it has carried out deep cooperation with more than 10 international leading companies on technologies and projects.
Currently, it cooperates with German MTU to produce high-end, high-speed and large horsepower S4000 engines and create the large horsepower off-road engine with high quality and international leading technology. At present, a “Yuchai Europe R&D Center” is under preparation. It will jointly develop internal combustion engine together with 4 authorized research institutes including Austria AVL, German FEV, American Southwest Research Institute and British Ricardo. It plans to establish Yuchai International R&D Platform to keep pace with world’ leading technology and master the latest industrial development status and trend.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1