Back Up Belt and Road Initiative, Yuchai Expands into Global Market
www.chinatrucks.com: With the opportunity provided by Belt and Road Initiative, Yuchai, as a leading engine company with abundant capacity and strong competition, speeds up its update process in technology so as to meet international standard. In Q1 2017, the export of engine is almost 12,000 units, 61.8% of which was exported to Southeast Asia. The export to West Asia reports a jump of 265.8% year on year. The export to Latin America takes up 12%, up by 83.9% year on year. In Africa, Yuchai’s engines breaks into many countries, up by 73.3% year on year. The general engine product breaks the ice in West Africa, up by 189.4% year on year.
Yuchai has set up 143 overseas service outlets and exported its products to more than 170 countries and regions in Asia, Europe, America and Africa. In the meantime, it has carried out deep cooperation with more than 10 international leading companies on technologies and projects.
Currently, it cooperates with German MTU to produce high-end, high-speed and large horsepower S4000 engines and create the large horsepower off-road engine with high quality and international leading technology. At present, a “Yuchai Europe R&D Center” is under preparation. It will jointly develop internal combustion engine together with 4 authorized research institutes including Austria AVL, German FEV, American Southwest Research Institute and British Ricardo. It plans to establish Yuchai International R&D Platform to keep pace with world’ leading technology and master the latest industrial development status and trend.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September