Upgrading Sanitation Industry: 429 Beiben Trucks Put in Use in Baotou
www.chinatrucks.com: In order to speed up the building of sanitation infrastructure, on May 22, 2017, Beiben holds a delivery ceremony for the first batch of vehicles to upgrade sanitation industry in Baotou city.
At the delivery ceremony, Zhang Jianzhong points out that the sanitation industrial upgrade and reform project in Baotou City is an important part of urban construction and a livelihood project. The project is an important measure to improve the sanitation service level, which includes purchasing of sanitary vehicles and upgrades to sanitation facilities. Therefore, the use of 429 sanitation trucks will greatly improve the sanitation services for Baotou City.
Beiben has attached great importance to special vehicles and kept an all-round research and tracking in the sanitation industry. The sanitation project is initiated in 2016 and has been in progress smoothly under the keen concerns of all levels of municipal government leaders in Baotou city. Beiben, as the only chassis manufacturer in Baotou city, shoulders the responsibility of providing excellent chassis for sanitation vehicles. Under the arrangement of Group leaders, Beiben develops light-weighted 4x2 and 6x4 chassis suitable for sanitation products. At the delivery ceremony, it can be seen that Beiben chassis are well applied in the muck truck, cleaning sweeper truck, road watering truck, compressed refuse collector, and detachable garbage collector. It wins much praise for performance from leaders at all levels in the municipal government.
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
- 20 Units Beiben Trucks Delivered to Congo for Operation 2018-12-12
- Beiben Fire-fighting Truck Delivered to South Africa for Operation 2018-12-07
- Beiben’s First New Energy Prototype Rolls off the Production Line 2018-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September