Upgrading Sanitation Industry: 429 Beiben Trucks Put in Use in Baotou
www.chinatrucks.com: In order to speed up the building of sanitation infrastructure, on May 22, 2017, Beiben holds a delivery ceremony for the first batch of vehicles to upgrade sanitation industry in Baotou city.
At the delivery ceremony, Zhang Jianzhong points out that the sanitation industrial upgrade and reform project in Baotou City is an important part of urban construction and a livelihood project. The project is an important measure to improve the sanitation service level, which includes purchasing of sanitary vehicles and upgrades to sanitation facilities. Therefore, the use of 429 sanitation trucks will greatly improve the sanitation services for Baotou City.
Beiben has attached great importance to special vehicles and kept an all-round research and tracking in the sanitation industry. The sanitation project is initiated in 2016 and has been in progress smoothly under the keen concerns of all levels of municipal government leaders in Baotou city. Beiben, as the only chassis manufacturer in Baotou city, shoulders the responsibility of providing excellent chassis for sanitation vehicles. Under the arrangement of Group leaders, Beiben develops light-weighted 4x2 and 6x4 chassis suitable for sanitation products. At the delivery ceremony, it can be seen that Beiben chassis are well applied in the muck truck, cleaning sweeper truck, road watering truck, compressed refuse collector, and detachable garbage collector. It wins much praise for performance from leaders at all levels in the municipal government.
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1