Beiben V3ET Dumper Makes Upgrading in Accordance with New GB1589
www.chinatrucks.com: The implementation of new GB1589 and control on overload and overrun has exerted great impact on the road sand-gravel & aggregate transportation vehicles. In accordance with the previous regulation, the 4-axle 8x4 dumper with a gross weight of less than 31t now sees clear decrease of transportation efficiency. How to improve the efficiency under the new regulation? Biben launches V3ET semi-dumper to meet the market demands and facilitate the sand-gravel & aggregate transportation work.
Beiben V3ET semi-dumper has larger payload capacity as compared to the previous 8x4 dumpers. With 13.7t more payloaded and efficiency up 72% than the others, it can achieve a target profit for customers.
The semi-dumper not only has advantages in basic requirements like low fuel consumption, super comfort, high reliability and strong security, but to upgrade in the following 8 aspects.
1. Standard QH50 PTO, improving the convenience of matching with semi-dumper;
2. Torque transmission between the shaft is improved by 25%, more suitable for complex road conditions;
3. Standard wheel differential and inter-axle differential, improving the capability to cope with bad road conditions in stand-gravel yard;
4. Upgraded clutch to further adaptive to complex operating environment when the vehicle pulls off;
5. Dual purpose tread tire compatible for both road and gravel road transportation;
6. The upper side of saddle is 1285mm high from the ground (few-leaf-spring rear suspension), lowering down the center of vehicle and improve the stability whether it is in motion or lifting weights;
7. Special anti-loose design is adopted in the saddle in order to respond to the twisting conditions;
8. 500+horsepower enables vehicles capable of coping with various road conditions such as sand-gravel yard, climbing in full load, and travelling at high speed.
The complex road conditions in sand-gravel transportation need a professional transportation vehicle like V3ET semi-dumper.
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
- 20 Units Beiben Trucks Delivered to Congo for Operation 2018-12-12
- Beiben Fire-fighting Truck Delivered to South Africa for Operation 2018-12-07
- Beiben’s First New Energy Prototype Rolls off the Production Line 2018-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September