China Truck Makers to Come Out as Winners from the Belt & Road Initiative
www.chinatrucks.com: In 2016, the export of Chinese complete trucks is 186,000 units. Sinotruk exports one third of annual production and Foton sells around 58,000 units, up by 9% year on year. “From 2011 to 2014, SHACMAN maintains an export of 10,000 units every year”, said Zhang Xiaohui, “SHACMAN remains export over 5,000 units in 2016 despite of low demands in international market due to sluggish economy and decreasing price of crude oil.”
The Belt and Road Initiative, a development strategy was proposed by China in 2013. Three years later, the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation is held in Beijing in May 2017, indicating the great importance to which China attached.
Currently, the export of Chinese trucks is mainly in developing countries in Middle Asia and Southeast Asia, which are also the countries alongside the “Belt and Road”. The “Belt and Road” brings new opportunities for Chinese trucks in overseas market not only to deepen mature markets but to explore new markets.
It is believed that with the deepening of the “Belt and Road” heavy truck will see great chances because of the increasing infrastructure projects and increasing chances in overseas project construction. Tractors and dumpers take a large share in export. For example, over 80% export of SHACMAN heavy trucks are tractors and dumpers.
Previously, Chinese trucks are always impressed as “low quality and low price” compared with European and American high-end trucks. And the export is mainly to developing countries in Africa and Southeast Asia. This situation is changing in recent years and some companies are trying to explore the high-end market.
SINOTRUK is speeding up the arrangement in Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, etc. and fighting for entering the world’s top automobile manufacturers. Foton also comes up with strategic plan in product upgrade and structure adjustment which is to transmit from medium level products to high-end products by introducing new products based on current ones.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September