JAC Speeds up Its Entry into Argentina Market Under the Belt & Road Initiative
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Argentina president Mauricio Macri has met JAC delegation which was led by JAC vice general manager, JAC International general manager She Cairong in Beijing, China. Both Parts have exchanged ideas about the strategy of JAC entering Argentina market, and have reached a preliminary consensus.
Argentina is the third economics in Latin America. Since China and Argentina diplomatic relationship was established, the two countries have carried out active exchange and cooperation, which have created sound environment and opportunity for the Argentina market. During the meeting, She Cairong have introduced to Macri JAC strength, overseas performance as well as the development planning in South America market and Argentina. President Macri showed keen interest on JAC rapid growth these years and rich products portfolio.
President Macri expressed that Argentina government will correspond to the belt and the road strategy and provide relevant supports and help for JAC entering Argentina market. It can be believed that under the assistance of the belt and the road, JAC will accelerate its breakthrough and development in Argentina market.
Latin America is JAC key region in the global market, after these years'deep exploration, 'JAC' has become a well-known brand in the local market. As is known to all, Argentina automobile market has large market potentials with sever competition, which is JAC strategic market in Latin America. In order to ensure the smooth entry into the market, JAC has made systematic planning and layout, right now it has made adequate preparation for the final entry.
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen 2019-11-27
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units 2019-11-15
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market 2019-11-08
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness 2019-11-04
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show 2019-10-29
- JAC Strengthens Its Presence in Peru 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September