JAC Speeds up Its Entry into Argentina Market Under the Belt & Road Initiative
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Argentina president Mauricio Macri has met JAC delegation which was led by JAC vice general manager, JAC International general manager She Cairong in Beijing, China. Both Parts have exchanged ideas about the strategy of JAC entering Argentina market, and have reached a preliminary consensus.
Argentina is the third economics in Latin America. Since China and Argentina diplomatic relationship was established, the two countries have carried out active exchange and cooperation, which have created sound environment and opportunity for the Argentina market. During the meeting, She Cairong have introduced to Macri JAC strength, overseas performance as well as the development planning in South America market and Argentina. President Macri showed keen interest on JAC rapid growth these years and rich products portfolio.
President Macri expressed that Argentina government will correspond to the belt and the road strategy and provide relevant supports and help for JAC entering Argentina market. It can be believed that under the assistance of the belt and the road, JAC will accelerate its breakthrough and development in Argentina market.
Latin America is JAC key region in the global market, after these years'deep exploration, 'JAC' has become a well-known brand in the local market. As is known to all, Argentina automobile market has large market potentials with sever competition, which is JAC strategic market in Latin America. In order to ensure the smooth entry into the market, JAC has made systematic planning and layout, right now it has made adequate preparation for the final entry.
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification 2020-06-02
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation 2020-04-30
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health 2020-04-20
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1