Weichai Chairman Heads a Delegation to visit MTU and MAN
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 18, 2017, local time, Chairman Tan Xuguang led the delegation to visit MTU in Germany. MTU's new CEO Andreas Schell extended a warm welcome to Chairman Tan's visit.
Accompanied by MTU's executive team, Chairman Tan and the delegation visited MTU's R&D and manufacturing base.
Subsequently, the two sides carried out in-depth exchanges tointroduce the current development, share views on the current global economic situation, the development of China-EU economic cooperation, and the internal combustion engine industry technical trends and future development trends. The two sides also reached a consensusto strengthen exchanges and cooperationon the engine and key component related areas in the future.
On May 18, 2017, local time, Chairman Tan Xuguang led the delegation to visit MAN's headquarters in Munich, Germany.
ArndLöttgen, board member of MAN, welcomed Chairman Tan and the delegation on behalf of MAN beforevisiting MAN's R&D and manufacturing center.
Subsequently, the two sides held cordial and friendly talks to reviewed the previous cooperation process, introduce the current development, discuss intensively on the global engine industry, especially large-scale marine engine technology and future development trends, and exchange opinions on the global macro economic situation and economic development of China and Europe.
During the meeting, Chairman Tan expressed appreciation and admiration for MAN's strength in the field of internal combustion engine and engine component supply. The two sides agreed to carry out a deeper strategic cooperation in the engine and key component related areas and promote mutual benefit and win-win development.
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Tan Xuguang Learns the Development and Application of Hydrogen Fuel Cell 2020-06-22
- Weichai Takes a Step Further Towards Developing Hydrogen Power in CV 2020-06-03
- Weichai’s New Mining Truck Goes Off the Assmbly Lines in Yangzhou 2020-05-25
- Weichai Opens Hydrogen Fuel Cell Plant in China 2020-04-02
- Weichai WP10.5H Engine Sales Jump 237% in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-17
- Weichai WP7NG Engine Successfully Passed India National VI Emission Standard 2020-03-04
- 1000 Weichai-powered Mining Trucks Delivered to Customers 2020-02-19
- Weichai Overseas Set a Benchmark for International Capacity Cooperation 2020-02-13
- Tan Xuguang: Weichai Resumes Production Under Governments’ Guidance 2020-02-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1