Weichai Chairman Heads a Delegation to visit MTU and MAN
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 18, 2017, local time, Chairman Tan Xuguang led the delegation to visit MTU in Germany. MTU's new CEO Andreas Schell extended a warm welcome to Chairman Tan's visit.
Accompanied by MTU's executive team, Chairman Tan and the delegation visited MTU's R&D and manufacturing base.
Subsequently, the two sides carried out in-depth exchanges tointroduce the current development, share views on the current global economic situation, the development of China-EU economic cooperation, and the internal combustion engine industry technical trends and future development trends. The two sides also reached a consensusto strengthen exchanges and cooperationon the engine and key component related areas in the future.
On May 18, 2017, local time, Chairman Tan Xuguang led the delegation to visit MAN's headquarters in Munich, Germany.
ArndLöttgen, board member of MAN, welcomed Chairman Tan and the delegation on behalf of MAN beforevisiting MAN's R&D and manufacturing center.
Subsequently, the two sides held cordial and friendly talks to reviewed the previous cooperation process, introduce the current development, discuss intensively on the global engine industry, especially large-scale marine engine technology and future development trends, and exchange opinions on the global macro economic situation and economic development of China and Europe.
During the meeting, Chairman Tan expressed appreciation and admiration for MAN's strength in the field of internal combustion engine and engine component supply. The two sides agreed to carry out a deeper strategic cooperation in the engine and key component related areas and promote mutual benefit and win-win development.
- 2020 Weichai Global Procurement Conference for Engine Business Held in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Weichai Won Top Ten Model Brands of 2019 in China 2019-12-19
- Weichai International Auto Part Industrial Park Construction Speeds up Again 2019-12-19
- Weichai Power Announces Strategic Investment in Aradex AG 2019-12-18
- Weichai-Ballard JV Expected to Start Fuel-Cell Production in 2020 2019-12-18
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually 2019-12-05
- Weichai Brings Six Overseas Brands to Display at CIIE 2019 2019-11-15
- Tan Xuguang Wins the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award 2019-10-31
- Weichai Donates Engine-Powertrain Training Center to Maz Group Vocational School 2019-10-25
- Weichai Attends Multi-national Qingdao Summit 2019-10-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September