Yuchai and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor March into the Market of Ethiopia
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Yuchai Group, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Company and its agents held a product promotion together in the capital of Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, and 16 exporters are involved in it. The product promotion received nine orders of 400hp tractors and 12 orders of 340hp dumpers, which were all equipped with Yuchai’s engines.
In recent years, Ethiopia has been moving rapidly to build its infrastructure and develop its agriculture with an average economic growth of more than 10%, a growth faster than that of all African countries and ranking first.
However, because of the scarce resources in Ethiopia, the huge trade deficit, strict foreign exchange controls and agents’ neglect, it’s quite hard for Yuchai and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Company to develop there. After over a year’s efforts, Yuchai and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Company finally find a way that agents and exporters promote imports together, laying a foundation for the further development in Ethiopia.
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- Scania’s Production Worldwide Completes Fossil-free Transition 2020-09-01
- SANY SRT95C Dump Trucks Delivered in Eritrea 2020-08-28
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020 2020-08-25
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover 2020-08-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1