Yuchai Unveils Its Clean Energy Engines at the 81st Auto Parts China
www.chinatrucks.com: In recent days, the 81st China Automobile Parts Fair has been inaugurated in Nanning International Convention and Exhibition Center, at which Yuchai Group unveiled its hybrid engine system, pure electric drive system and high-end heavy-duty engine.
China Automobile Parts Fair (hereinafter referred to as “Auto Parts China”) is sponsored by China Machinery Industry Federation. As the largest automobile parts fair featuring large exhibition scale, rich exhibition items and strong profession in China, the fair comprehensively displays new products, technologies, materials and processes as well as integral level and development orientation of China automobile parts industry, providing an all-round platform of exhibition, trade, exchange and cooperation to assist enterprises in further building their brand images.
Boasting an absolutely dominant position in the clean energy engine field, Yuchai Group inevitably deserved the title of star in the Auto Parts China. Thanks to the displayed clean energy hybrid engine system and pure electric drive system, it attracted numerous participants from China and ASEAN countries like Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia for communication and negotiation. As the first domestic ISG hybrid engine system was successfully researched and developed in 2007, Yuchai Group’s hybrid engine system has been taking the lead in the industry. In addition, this system featured environmental protection, large power and fuel economy with a rate of fuel saving reaching the advanced level in China. Until now, Yuchai Group has launched the 3rd hybrid engine system and multiple engines exclusive to hybrid electric vehicles, occupying more than 65% share in the domestic hybrid electric vehicles market. Yuchai Group’s pure electric drive system achieved the intelligent energy management in hybrid electric vehicles. Meanwhile, it realized the infinitely variable speed and high efficiency by adopting direct-driven motor, mainly suitable for pure electric buses, service cars, special vehicles and the like.
In addition to products exhibition, Yuchai Group has participated in numerous large conferences and negotiation and promotion activities, sharing its technological advantages in the clean energy field. Meanwhile, it commits to launching more engines featuring high efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection to both domestic and international markets by continuously research, development and upgrading of clean energy technology.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1