SHACMAN Delivers 50 Trucks to Its Pakistan Customer
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 25, 2017, SHACMAN agent in Pakistan, along with the local distributors, held a ceremony to deliver the 50 units of F2000 trucks to ZKB. During the ceremony, the Pakistan agency’s director-general got the key to fortune into its customer’s hand, in face of the brand-new 50 F2000 trucks.
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor is a collection of traffic projects currently under construction, which spans 4625km between the China-Pakistan border and the city of China Xinjiang Urumqi - Kashi - Hongqilafu - Pakistan Soult - Hongza - Gilgit - Peshawar - Islamabad - Karachi – gwadar port. ZKB, a Pakistan’s well-known road construction company with strong capacity, has been involving in the KLM project of CPEC. As China continues to push forward with the “One Belt, One Road” Initiative, SHACMAN gets the tender for a handful of major projects and is highly praised by its Pakistan customers as strong power, large payload, high efficiency and reliability.
The F2000 SHACMAN tractors and dumpers delivered this time are fully fitted with Weichai WP10.340 engine, FAST 9-speed transmission, and Hande single axle with a ratio of 5.73 and MAN technology. Not only do they have the power and payload for large construction tasks, they feature hydraulic suspension and hydraulic seats, which offers a comfortable travelling. To ensure the proper operation, SHACMAN staff men also talk with the customers on the question of how to operate with a 360 degrees view of the vehicle and share their experience in fuel economy. These considerate after-sale services and the decisive advantages in quality are sufficient to alleviate the customers’ concern in the whole course.
At the ceremony, ZKB representatives are excited about the new vehicles and points out that the reason why they choose SHACMAN is that SHACMAN vehicles deliver a super strong power and large payload, a complete after-sale services and parts network. Because in Pakistan, you may encounter poor road conditions and overload everywhere.
The delivery ceremony not only lays a solid foundation for SHACMAN to further explore the Pakistan market, but raise its popularity in Pakistan. As the market heats up, SHACMAN would lead the market trend and create an new chapter in Pakistan together with its customers.
- SHACMAN Set to Rise in Popularity in ASEAN Countries 2020-07-08
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN Signed Cooperation Agreement With West China Cement 2020-06-04
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group 2020-04-24
- ABC Transport in Nigeria Added 10 New Units of SHACMAN Trucks for Cargo Service 2020-04-24
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic 2020-04-24
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica 2020-03-16
- SHACMAN SHOWCASE was Held in Jamaica 2020-03-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1