SHACMAN Delivers 50 Trucks to Its Pakistan Customer
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 25, 2017, SHACMAN agent in Pakistan, along with the local distributors, held a ceremony to deliver the 50 units of F2000 trucks to ZKB. During the ceremony, the Pakistan agency’s director-general got the key to fortune into its customer’s hand, in face of the brand-new 50 F2000 trucks.
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor is a collection of traffic projects currently under construction, which spans 4625km between the China-Pakistan border and the city of China Xinjiang Urumqi - Kashi - Hongqilafu - Pakistan Soult - Hongza - Gilgit - Peshawar - Islamabad - Karachi – gwadar port. ZKB, a Pakistan’s well-known road construction company with strong capacity, has been involving in the KLM project of CPEC. As China continues to push forward with the “One Belt, One Road” Initiative, SHACMAN gets the tender for a handful of major projects and is highly praised by its Pakistan customers as strong power, large payload, high efficiency and reliability.
The F2000 SHACMAN tractors and dumpers delivered this time are fully fitted with Weichai WP10.340 engine, FAST 9-speed transmission, and Hande single axle with a ratio of 5.73 and MAN technology. Not only do they have the power and payload for large construction tasks, they feature hydraulic suspension and hydraulic seats, which offers a comfortable travelling. To ensure the proper operation, SHACMAN staff men also talk with the customers on the question of how to operate with a 360 degrees view of the vehicle and share their experience in fuel economy. These considerate after-sale services and the decisive advantages in quality are sufficient to alleviate the customers’ concern in the whole course.
At the ceremony, ZKB representatives are excited about the new vehicles and points out that the reason why they choose SHACMAN is that SHACMAN vehicles deliver a super strong power and large payload, a complete after-sale services and parts network. Because in Pakistan, you may encounter poor road conditions and overload everywhere.
The delivery ceremony not only lays a solid foundation for SHACMAN to further explore the Pakistan market, but raise its popularity in Pakistan. As the market heats up, SHACMAN would lead the market trend and create an new chapter in Pakistan together with its customers.
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- SHACMAN to Deliver 100 Units LNG Trucks to Xuanneng for Operation 2019-12-12
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market 2019-11-22
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- 110 Units SHACMAN LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Singapore for Operation 2019-10-25
- SHACMAN Signs a Strategic Partnership with CGGC 2019-10-24
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September