SAIC-HONGYAN Receives an Order for 1,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 26, 2017, organized by SAIC-HONGYAN, Anji Logistics, and Deshi Automobile Trading Company, “SAIC-HONGYAN Middle-axle Car Carrier Trailer Product Introduction Conference” is opened in Anting, Shanghai. Around 260 people from domestic car transit companies, middle-axle tractor manufactures and other related companies attend this conference.
Many transit companies place orders for SAIC-HONGYAN middle-axle car carrier Trailers and the orders amount to over 1,000 units, spreading the business for middle-axle car carrier Trailers in a realistic way.
At the parking lot of Deshi Automobile Trading Company, over ten eye-catching SAIC-HONGYAN middle-axle car carrier Trailers are lined up and poised for inspection from people of transit companies. They all agree that after the release of new GB1589 previous vehicles not conforming to this standard will be eliminated. SACI-HONGYAN middle-axle car carrier Trailers is superior to others from the aspects of mature reliability and fuel economy thanks to its strong technical strength. It is not only conforming to the standard, but also featured by large load capacity, high efficiency, low costs, and light weight. The front and rear air suspension and the technology of leverage force apart from the vehicle are all leading technologies in China.
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Brings Five Fuel Cell Vehicles on Display in Qingdao 2019-11-20
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October