SAIC-HONGYAN Receives an Order for 1,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers
www.chinatrucks.com: On May 26, 2017, organized by SAIC-HONGYAN, Anji Logistics, and Deshi Automobile Trading Company, “SAIC-HONGYAN Middle-axle Car Carrier Trailer Product Introduction Conference” is opened in Anting, Shanghai. Around 260 people from domestic car transit companies, middle-axle tractor manufactures and other related companies attend this conference.
Many transit companies place orders for SAIC-HONGYAN middle-axle car carrier Trailers and the orders amount to over 1,000 units, spreading the business for middle-axle car carrier Trailers in a realistic way.
At the parking lot of Deshi Automobile Trading Company, over ten eye-catching SAIC-HONGYAN middle-axle car carrier Trailers are lined up and poised for inspection from people of transit companies. They all agree that after the release of new GB1589 previous vehicles not conforming to this standard will be eliminated. SACI-HONGYAN middle-axle car carrier Trailers is superior to others from the aspects of mature reliability and fuel economy thanks to its strong technical strength. It is not only conforming to the standard, but also featured by large load capacity, high efficiency, low costs, and light weight. The front and rear air suspension and the technology of leverage force apart from the vehicle are all leading technologies in China.
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Fiat Hongyan Delivered Impressive Performances in 2019 2020-01-06
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1