Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine
www.chinatrucks.com: The 18th International Specialized Exhibition Construction Equipment and Technologies (CTT 2017), the fifth top global exhibition of construction equipment, is organized by CTT and held in Moscow, Russia, from 5/30/2017 to 6/03/2017. FAW Xichai brought Aowei CA6SM2 Natural Gas Engine on display and become the focusing point for visitors across the world in Russia 2017 CTT.
During the exhibition, visitors from Far Eastern Federal District of Russia and Novosibirsk come to the Xichai Booth for inquiring about the price, service, parts and technology of CA6SM2 engine. Some potential customers show great interest in CA6SM2 engine and scramble to take photos. Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine becomes a focus of attention at Russia 2017 CTT.
According to the latest statistics, its sales jump more than 300% in the first four months, with almost 700 units of Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine sold merely in Shanxi province in May.
Why is CA6SM2 becoming so popular?
High Horsepower: We base the development of CA6SM2 engine on large displacement, and solve the problem that a natural gas engine delivers a low power. It boasts the largest torque in China, roughly 100—300N•m greater than its competitors, two less gear shifting while starting and running up a hill. The Horse power is 10—40 higher than its competitors, making overtaking easier.
High efficiency and gas economy: It features China's first single-cylinder four-valve, overhead camshaft technology to achieve the highest levels of combustion efficiency by accurate gas distribution and evenly fuel mixing. Furthermore, with E-controls lean burn technology and vehicle energy-saving match, CA6SM2 can save 2 kilograms /100km of fuel.
Reliability: The dedicated valve and Valve-Valve Seat Ring Friction Pair fitted on the engine highly reduce the inherent friction between machine and valve seat and ensure a reliable gas distribution. In addition, it also fitted with an electric control natural gas system with a mature technology and reliable performance.
On 7, June 2017, Xichai is expected to shine at Vietnam Motorcycle Exhibition 2017. By the time, you will have chance to see Aowei CA6DM2-42E5 engine and other products at the scene.
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang's Engine Export Volume Grew 53.7% 2019-04-09
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia 2017-09-20
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 Engine Made to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List 2017-08-30
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power 2017-05-10
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- Xichai AOWEI Won Orders of 109 Units in Anhui 2016-11-23
- XICHAI AOWEI Won Big Orders in the First Quarter 2016-05-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1