BYD Unveils Its Pioneering "Fully Sustainable Power Solutions"
www.chinatrucks.com: Renewable energy technology company BYD has announced the latest development of its “Fully Sustainable Power Solutions”, a renewable energy business model for advancing its energy storage system, as the company pointed to its success in combining it with photovoltaics.
A case study highlighting frequency regulation, one of the benefits of the “Fully Sustainable Power Solutions”, was presented at Intersolar Europe 2017, the solar industry’s biggest trade show. The public showcase comes a year after this business model was unveiled at the same event. The contract for a 60MWh UK project was also signed then.
Results from the 60MWh UK project a year on show that BYD’s energy storage system has operated smoothly over these 12 months. The system responds quickly to the grid’s demand, matching over 99% of aggregate demand with five to six cycles every day. This frequency regulation project is the biggest of its kind in the UK to date.
Tom Zhao, Managing Director of BYD Solar Division said the success of the project is proof that the revolutionary business model works. “We want to pave the way for more projects to follow suit so that the new energy market becomes bigger and better,” he said. “There is a potential demand of 100MWh in a similar project in the UK alone, and over 200MWh worldwide.”
BYD also announced its ambition to integrate its energy storage systems with wind power this year, before eventually merging the system with all types of renewable energy generation. This will give consumers and businesses a more stable supply of clean energy and increase the functionality of renewable power generation stations.
Some of the company’s innovations were also on display at the Munich trade show. These included its residential energy storage system B-Box, the Mini ES and four new state-of-the-art polycrystalline and monocrystalline silicon solar panels.
One of these panels, the double-side dual-glass monocrystalline silicon solar panel no longer bears the risk of potential induced degradation (energy loss) or “snail trail” discoloration effect, and it is designed to be more resilient to bad weather.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- BYD Rolls Off First New Energy SPV From Its Plant in Huai'an 2020-07-08
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle 2020-04-24
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture 2020-04-03
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019 2020-04-01
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- Auto Giants in Guangdong to Ramp up Mask Production 2020-02-10
- SHACMAN Dealer in Mauritius Plans to Develop Electric Trucks 2020-02-01
- BYD Delivers 100th Battery-Electric Truck in the United States 2020-01-15
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha 2020-01-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1