Foton Motor Commercial Vehicles Powering the Belt and Road Initiative
www.chinatrucks.com: From May 14 to 15, the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation was held successfully in Beijing, China. More than 1,500 attendees were heads of state and government from 29 countries had attended this event. Foton Motor, which had served high-end international conferences such as APEC, G20 and World Expo, provided Aumark light-duty trucks and Toana vans for the forum, and accomplished the mission of transporting high-ranking government officials.
Under the "Belt and Road" initiative, Foton also provided automotive products and one-on-one supporting services for valuable customers in the countries along the "Belt and Road".
In Africa, from 2014 to 2015, Foton provided engineering vehicles such as dumpers, tractors, mixers and sprinklers, as well as supporting services for major infrastructural projects such as Mombasa-Nairobi Railway in Kenya and CRBC-constructed TT Highway in Senegal.
In Asia, Foton successively served the projects of Gwadar Port Free Trade Zone and Karakoram Highway (KKH) in Pakistan, including sent professional project teams, and provided lifecycle product services for the customers to greatly shorten the period of vehicle adaptation. Besides, Foton inked a deal with a Burmese customer to deliver 1,000 AUV CNG clean energy buses, making it the largest Southeast Asia bus export contract since China was founded. Foton has initiated the cooperation negotiation with the contractor of Astana's automatic unmanned light rail project. Once the cooperation agreement is reached, Foton will provide construction machinery, heavy-duty trucks and supporting services. As the most technically representative urban transportation project in Kazakhstan and Central Asia, the project will greatly enhance the travel convenience,、comfort and safety of local residents and tourists.
Foton has taken a further step forward under the "Belt and Road" initiative by integrating the technologies and operation experience of two joint ventures-Beijing Foton Daimler Automotive Co., Ltd. (BFDA) and Beijing Foton Cummins Engine Co., Ltd (BFCEC), and duplicating them to local markets during global industrialization to boost local industrial upgrading.
Because of this, Foton has grown amid the slowdown of the global economy and the continuous decline in China's export. In 2016, Foton's annual sales were up 9 percent year on year. Based on an objective evaluation of its existing business results and future orders, Foton's exports are expected to grow by around 20 percent in 2017.
From the countries along the "Belt and Road" to the world, from product export to global industrialization, as a new symbol of China's manufacturing, Foton Motor is becoming a technology-driven world leading automaker under the "Belt and Road" initiative.
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu 2019-12-09
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- Foton Reveals Brand New Medium Truck Ouhang in Chengdu 2019-12-06
- Foton Auman Serve the World 5G Conference 2019-11-22
- Foton Sets a Goal to Sell 200,000 New Energy Commercial Vehicles by 2025 2019-11-19
- Foton Launches its Factory Expansion Project in Changsha 2019-11-15
- Foton Daimler Delivers 130 Units Auman Port Vehicles to Customers in Guangzhou 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September