Foton Motor Commercial Vehicles Powering the Belt and Road Initiative
www.chinatrucks.com: From May 14 to 15, the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation was held successfully in Beijing, China. More than 1,500 attendees were heads of state and government from 29 countries had attended this event. Foton Motor, which had served high-end international conferences such as APEC, G20 and World Expo, provided Aumark light-duty trucks and Toana vans for the forum, and accomplished the mission of transporting high-ranking government officials.
Under the "Belt and Road" initiative, Foton also provided automotive products and one-on-one supporting services for valuable customers in the countries along the "Belt and Road".
In Africa, from 2014 to 2015, Foton provided engineering vehicles such as dumpers, tractors, mixers and sprinklers, as well as supporting services for major infrastructural projects such as Mombasa-Nairobi Railway in Kenya and CRBC-constructed TT Highway in Senegal.
In Asia, Foton successively served the projects of Gwadar Port Free Trade Zone and Karakoram Highway (KKH) in Pakistan, including sent professional project teams, and provided lifecycle product services for the customers to greatly shorten the period of vehicle adaptation. Besides, Foton inked a deal with a Burmese customer to deliver 1,000 AUV CNG clean energy buses, making it the largest Southeast Asia bus export contract since China was founded. Foton has initiated the cooperation negotiation with the contractor of Astana's automatic unmanned light rail project. Once the cooperation agreement is reached, Foton will provide construction machinery, heavy-duty trucks and supporting services. As the most technically representative urban transportation project in Kazakhstan and Central Asia, the project will greatly enhance the travel convenience,、comfort and safety of local residents and tourists.
Foton has taken a further step forward under the "Belt and Road" initiative by integrating the technologies and operation experience of two joint ventures-Beijing Foton Daimler Automotive Co., Ltd. (BFDA) and Beijing Foton Cummins Engine Co., Ltd (BFCEC), and duplicating them to local markets during global industrialization to boost local industrial upgrading.
Because of this, Foton has grown amid the slowdown of the global economy and the continuous decline in China's export. In 2016, Foton's annual sales were up 9 percent year on year. Based on an objective evaluation of its existing business results and future orders, Foton's exports are expected to grow by around 20 percent in 2017.
From the countries along the "Belt and Road" to the world, from product export to global industrialization, as a new symbol of China's manufacturing, Foton Motor is becoming a technology-driven world leading automaker under the "Belt and Road" initiative.
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Philippines Unveiled the All-new Diesel-powered Gratour TM 300 2020-08-19
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth 2020-08-07
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July 2020-08-04
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020 2020-08-03
- 193 Units Foton AUMARK S Light Trucks to Arrive in Turkey for Operation 2020-07-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1